Chapter 5

The winx found faragonda in a tree that she is stuck in. So flora and the winx went to limphea to look for the black willow. When the winx got to limphea flora's sister miele came to her and she took the winx to city and miele stayed behind while the winx went to the willow. When the winx went to the willow and stella was getting the water the trix were there and they attacked.

While the trix attacked the winx a blast came from nowhere and the winx looked to see who it was and it was a the man that caused the winx to lose the ansentrial gem. Then miele fell into the water and flora went after her then a moment later miele came up and flora didn't then miele started to cry cause of the lost of her sister then the water was normal and flora started to glow

And she came out with enchantix powers. She healed the willow and they got back to alphea and freed faragonda.

The next day the girls are on andros cause the omega portal was unleashing monsters. So the winx faught to save andros. As the battle went on tecna went inside the portal to close it then she started to glow.

Tecna got her enchantix powers and she used her fairy dust to close it but tecna dissapeared without a trace in the portal. When they got back the girls were sad at the lost of a friend. Then bloom went to train and get stronger. The rest of the winx transformed by saying "Winx ENCHANTIX"

Different language sorry

The girls called the boys and they went to omega to find tecna

The girls called the boys and they went to omega to find tecna. When bloom got back only sky greeted her and then sky said this "the others are in the omega dimension to find tecna".