Chapter 4

In the morning the winx and specialist went to erlaklyon to save sky. The ship landed and riven distracted the guards so the winx can get in. They found the room that sky was in and bloom tried to talk to sky but then diaspro and two guards entered the room. The guards ran after the winx and they were confronted by sky after losing the guards. Sky started to attack and stella transformed and the attacked sky sky knocked the winx down her ran to lory to hit her but scarlett to the hit by standing in front of her sister. Lory knocked sky down and she held her sister in her arms until a glow was on her. Scarlett was now becoming an enchantix.

Then sky had a cut on his tux and they saw valtors mark on his shoulder

Then sky had a cut on his tux and they saw valtors mark on his shoulder. The girls transformation and bloom said" I should have known it sooner only a spell can make a change like that" "I think diaspro put the spell on him" said flora then stella used her fairy dust him to break the spell and when the mark was gone bloom hugged sky and sky hugged her back. Then the guards came to see what was going on then sky's father and mother came with diaspro and sky said " mother father diaspro put a spell on me to love her and hate bloom and the winx and the winx are fairies and not witches and the love potion was made by valtor so diaspro is a traitor so guards I want diaspro out of all the kingdoms she is now banned from erlaklyon". After that the winx went back and they went to bed.

The next morning the witches of cloud tower started to break the barrier and then valtor appeared and he faught faragonda. Stella and layla were helping the other fairies keeping the witches out but the trix git in. Princess galatea the princess of meledy had to show the trix the secret spell codes. Then the winx went to stop the trix and then a fire started and the winx had to get out. Musa tried to save galatea but then she started to glow and then she transforms.

Musa got her enchantix powers and she used her fairy dust to stop the fire and restore galatea's wings. The winx are now going to find miss faragonda cause she didn't return from the fight.