Chapter 9

3 Months later
Homecoming is on Friday I can't wait so I wake up and Jake texted me to see how I am doing, I getting healthier now I am now a size 10 and I staying at that weight, I am showed and I put my hair up in a donut and put on my tee that said OMG!, with shorts and sandals and off to school I go.
I see Hannah and Jake and run over and I hugged both of them they have been great they are helping me with every thing even the trail on Wednesday. The trial is for suing the modelling agency that told to loses weight and it turns out that there are not a real agencies they copied and airbrushed the pictures.
That night Jake took me out to a French restaurant for a date it was so sweet and lovely, I was wearing a one shower pink dress with pale pink heels with pink also a white coat and cute handbag, I had pink bangle with matching ring, my hair was curl and I had white hairband in my hair. Jake and I chatted and laughed all night and he took me home and we kissed on the porch and we both said our good nights and hugged he waited until I got inside and drove off.
The next day at lunch Jake came and sang me a song to ask me to go to the Homecoming dance with him and I said yes and I hugged him and he span me around and kissed me.
I then sat next to Hannah about the nerves for the trial "dont worry you do great" Hannah said thanks I told her.
I got home and got dinner and my mom is helping me pick out a outfit for the trial.

Wednesday (Trial day)
I got up nice and early and went down stairs for something to eat and jump in the shower, I got was with Lush and I brush my teeth and I have found what to wear.

I meet with my family lawyer and she read though the case with me again and she suggest if my parents would stand with me because I am under 18 and now we are all in the courtroom.

A hour later
The J.W LTD are now charge and the judge gave my family 10 million dollars.

Friday
I am getting ready for the big game I put on denim jeans, tank top and a Woolley jumper over it, hat, gloves, my fave Uggs and a coat .
Jake pick me up for the soccer, the score was 3-0 we won.
Now I needed to get ready for Homecoming.
I got another shower, done my make up and now I put on my dress it was long and pink Hannah wore Lilac her date wore Lilac suit.
We all went in the Limo and we headed to the homecoming dance.