Chapther 8

Imogen
I woke up in a hospital I look around and saw my mom, dad, Olivia and Hannah I ask why I was in here and a doctor was there she said that I had Bulimia nervosa and I sat what that she explain that I have a eating disorder and that I need to keep my blood pressure to normal because it was too low and that is how I got here.
I don't have a eating disorder? Sweetie you do mom said "I have heard you in the bathroom I had found bags of food in the bin so you do but don't worry we will get you help ok I will get you help you are my sweetheart and your dad and I don't want anything happening to you we don't" mom cried "mom nothing will happen because I am fine I swear.
"Imogen you told me you were fine before and now you are in hospital" said Hannah.

A while later the doctor came in and gave me some booklets one said "Living With A Eating Disorder" another was a list of Psychotherapist numbers on it I gave it to my mom.
That night everyone left inwas reading some magazines when Jake came in he brought a brunch of flowers "Hey how are you" I smiled and said yeah I fine thanks I good to see you he kissed my cheek "I know it's 5 mins to 8 but I wanted to see you I had miss you so munch and when Hannah called me I rushed over as soon as I can and I wanted to tell you how munch I love you and you are perfect and you don't need to loose weight you are the most beautiful girl in the planet and I want you to live for a very very long time so yo need to get all the help you need"

A week later
I am going to Psychotherapy to get help I need to admit that I have a eating disorder that is what my Psychotherapist said I am now a size 4 I am sitting in a warm room with wooded floors and cream and lemon walls with diplomas on the walls I mad sitting on a plush looking sofa I am wearing over sized jumper, white jeggings and knee high boots on and I am in front of Psychotherapist and she ask me questions to find out when I started and trying to help me to a healhier way to cope.