Your quirk(a little bit if backstory)

Izuku-quirkless
You were the product of two quirkless parents so naturally you were born quirkless as well but  your cool with that because you think the hero Society is overpopulated.
Side effects-N/A

Bakugo- weaponry
You can make any weapon with the snap of your fingers. Literally you have to snap your fingers.
Side effects- unknown

Todoroki- water
Sorta like the water hose hero's but stronger you can summon/speak to water (this is creepy).
Side effects- dehydration, fainting

Shinso- shadow/light
You were born a Neko with all Neko powers ( retractable nails, really good hearing/ eyesight, can shift into a cat) but you actual quirk is really rare, like todoroki you were born for the soul purpose to become a hero, but when your parents found out you were Neko they kicked you out (you were raised by eraser head) your quirk allows you to become a shadow make creatures from the shadows and use them to fight you can also control light you can take all the light and make creatures with them. Once you mixed light and dark let's just say that didn't end well.
Side effects- you are tired like all the time bitch you sleep every chance you get sometimes this causes fainting a and migraines.

I'm making a part two I just thought that this was to long.