How open are they to you

Like how many secrets if any at all are they keeping from you, how much do they share about themselves. How long did it take before they told you a big secret it about their past?
Izuku:he is a freaking master at keeping secrets sooooo.....
Todoroki:honestly it took him awhile to open up but once he did shit man he tells you everything Jesus it can get annoying. He just pooped "love I just took the biggest horse shit you've ever seen come look at it"
Bakugo:like todoroki it took him awhile to open up to you. He was so focused on acting tuff,mean and strong around you he forgot that he could trust you. But after awhile he got everything off of his chest now your like a therapist and a girlfriend all in one.
Kirishima:baby boy was scared to tell you about his insecurities so naturally it took a month or two. You guys were friends before you got together so it was a bit easier for him to tell you.
Kaminari:honestly he keeps nothing from you. Like kiri you guys were friends before so you know he has to tell you everything.
Shinso:I feel like he wouldn't like to talk about himself that much, so he wouldn't open up unless you asked.
Dabi:he would never keep a secret from you
Shigaraki:Shigaraki would take ages to open up. He would change the subject a lot in hopes that you'll forget about it but maybe one night while your cuddling he'll talk about himself.
Tamiki:welp i honestly don't know for him. But he would probably need time to muster up the courage.
Toga:I feel like she would be super focussed on you that she would forget that you want to know about her.
Mina:
Momo:she would tell you right when she started feeling insecure (I think that was in like season 3 or 2 I don't fucking know why are you asking me)