You make up

No one asked for it but I'm doin it anyway I'm already invested bite me bitch

Izuku:you apologized Y/n reluctantly knocked on her boyfriends door preparing for the worst

Y/n reluctantly knocked on her boyfriends door preparing for the worst. After about 3 knocks the door opened revealing a sleepy red eyed izuku.
"Mmm what do you wan-" he said rubbing his eyes stoping himself when he saw it was you.
"Um can I come in izu" y/n said looking down.
"Ah! Yes of course" izuku said while making a gesture for you to enter his dorm.(you don't live there because your not training to be a hero but everyone knows you because your always supporting deku so they let you on campus) Y/n walked in sitting on his bed fiddling with her hands.
"I just wanted to say sorry for yelling at you and overreacting. I was outta line" at this point all of her attention was on izu.
"Nonononono it's ok baby, I should've known you felt this way about me and uraraka I'll stop hanging out with her so much"
"No it's ok she's your best friend I don't want to be the overprotective girlfriend that forces her boyfriend to stop hanging out with people"
"Really" y/n gave him a reassuring smile in return.
Todoroki:he apologized.
He's tried to talk to you multiple times and apologize but every time you run away. So this time he had a plan.
There you were pushed against your bedroom wall with no way out and your boyfriend staring to dead in the eye. Your probably wondering how you got here lemme just rewind this tape a bit.

 Your probably wondering how you got here lemme just rewind this tape a bit

Ah here we go 11:45pm a Saturday.
Y/n was training hard af but when she saw the time she knew it was time to stop. She decided she needed a shower (all that sweat. You don't want to smell like bakugo do ya
Hey I heard that! Did y'all hear something must be some water in my ears from my nightly shower how does that even work). After her refreshing shower she headed back to her dorm room just wanting to put on a movie and chilax. At her dorm she noticed the door wasn't locked. (Wait do the dorms lock? Wait yeah mineta durr)
"Wtf thats creepy as hell" but still being the stupid bitch she is she went in. (This is how every main character from a horror movie dies god y/n what were you thinking). She was immediately pushed against her wall with a pair of lips smashing into hers (no this is not a lemon you horny simps)
"What the hell who are yo- todoroki!?"She somehow managed to push him away enough to speak.
"Stop fucking ignoring me" he gave her the signature todoroki death stare he inhered from his father.