02.

SO WHAT YOU LIKE OWN ME NOW

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M MOVING IN WITH YOU" [ y / n ] said her eyes popping out of her head as she looked at timothée.

"you're moving in with me" he stated again looking at [ y / n ] who looked terrified. "i'm paying you so to make it easier you'll be living here for the time being" [ y / n ] nodded not sure how to respond. he was paying her and she needed the money.

she head a knock at timothée's office door as the guy who drove the black suv, who [ y / n ] assumed was timothée's driver, entered the room. "I retrieved miss [ y / l / n ]'s things with the help of her friends and they are placed in her room" timothée thanked him before sending him off to do whatever he did around the house.

"you'll be staying in the guest room" timothée said getting up from his spot and exiting the room waiting for [ y / n ] to follow him.

he stopped at the room which was down the hall from his office. he placed a key in the lock and unlocked the door opening it to reveal a large room. [ y / n ]'s things were placed neatly on the bed that was pushed against the was in the middle of the room.

timothée gestured for the girl to sit on the bed, which she did, and it was amazing. the sheets get as if they were made of silk and the mattress was so soft. [ y / n ] closed her eyes and took a breath in.

timothée smiled for a second before it vanished from his face. "you'll only be allowed out when you ask my permission i will give you money to spend when you go out" she nodded her eyes still closed as she laid on the bed.

"sit up and answer me!" [ y / n ] shot up her eyes widened as she spoke softly "y-yes sir i understand" her leg bounced slightly showing she was anxious. but timothée did not care as he continued to speak in a harsh tone.

"i'll pay you each day depending on what we do if i bring you to an event and you don't embarrass me you'll receive three thousand dollars" "okay" she breathed out as he continued to speak.

"if i want sex then i'll inform you" he paused for a moment looking at [ y / n ] who was listening intently.

"you'll be paid five thousand dollars for each time we have sex unless i'm unhappy with what i received in that case you'll only receive a thousand dollars"
"that sounds good sir" [ y / n ] spoke in a quiet and gentle tone.

he shot her a half smile before handing her a paper "sign this just so i know you agree with everything we just discussed" he held out a pen waiting for her to take it.