04.

I CAN BE WHOEVER YOU WANT ME TO BE

[ y / n ] awoke to loud bickering coming from the downstairs. she arose from her bed going to place decent clothes on herself. she sighed putting on a purple lilac sun-dress and some black wedged sandals.

she carefully made her downstairs not wanting to disrupt whoever was arguing. she knew that timothée was one of the people arguing she heard his voice deepen which happens when he was angry.

unfortunately she couldn't make out the other voice  but she could tell it was another male who sounded oddly familiar. but she didn't know from where. "where the fuck is she timothée!" the voice boomed they sounded upset.

she made her way down the stairs after eavesdropping for a few more moments. the stairs creaked causing timothée to turn and look towards them. "go back to your room now" he said sternly before the other person had entered the room looking up at the stairs.

[ y / n ] took a deep breath in "d-dylan?" she looked towards the boy as he ran his fingers through his newly dyed purple hair. "[ y / n ]" he breathed out walking towards the girl. timothée moved quickly standing between the two a low growl escaping his lips.

"go back to your room now!" timothée shouted causing [ y / n ] to jump back a bit. "don't talk to her like that" dylan snapped going towards timothée pushing him slightly. timothée rolled his eyes turning back to the girl.

"room now" he said as [ y / n ] nodded walking back up towards her room. climbing back into her her bed sighing. 'what the actual fuck was that about' she thought to herself. how did timothée know dylan and why was dylan there. the girl was so confused.

☆★

"dylan leave" timothée said he was annoyed with everything that had just happened. he didn't want [ y / n ] to know he knew dylan or even that dylan was there. "i'd rather not" dylan snapped back he was pissed off he wanted to know why the fuck out of all girls why timothée picked [ y / n ].

timothée walked away rolling his eyes as he walked into the parlor. he wanted dylan out of his house before he started some unneeded drama. he sat on the couch seated by the winding staircase that led straight up to his indoor pool and hot tub.

dylan walked into the room sitting in a love seat that was across the room from where timothée was sitting. they both sat in silence dylan stared at timothée who sat with his hands folded in his lap no emotion on his face besides annoyance.

finally timothée spoke up standing to walk over towards the bar area pouring himself
a drink as he spoke "why are you here" he handed dylan a glass which dylan drank from as timothée drank from his own glass.

"why her?why do that to me?" dylan said anger lacing his voice as timothée shrugged. dylan walked towards the bar finishing his drink and slamming the glass down again the stained wood. "why
[ y / n ]" he looked at timothée.

"because she's hot and she's submissive" timothée smirked before laughing pouring himself another drink. "now leave" timothée stood from his seat at the bar and pulling dylan up from where he was not seated.

he pulled dylan towards the front door opening it and pushing him out before slamming it shut bc and locking it. he was so annoyed and just needed to relax.

☆★

timothée knocked on [ y / n ]'s door before pushing it open. the girl was standing in front of the mirror in just black lace panties and a matching bra. she was looking at her body pulling at 'fat' and pouting. timothée coughed dryly as [ y / n ]'s whipped her head towards the door.

"do you ever fucking knock" she said grabbing her robe and placing it on. "nah" he said waking over towards the girl. she sighed taking a seat on the bed. "what do you want" [ y / n ] asked sassily

"you to actually being fucking decent and not so goddamn annoying" he stood and approached the girl she bit her lip slightly as he looked her up and down.

"I can be whatever you want me to be" [ y / n ] said a small smirk appearing on her face from the boost of confidence. timothée shook his head chuckling at the girl. he grabbed her shoulders lightly pushing her down on her knees.

"you know what to do" he spat the girl immediately fumbled with his belt buckle before pulling his pants down. [ y / n ] looked up at timothée who just shoved her head down a bit. she apologized quickly before pulling off timothée's boxers his erection springing free hitting his stomach.

the pre cum leaked down his shaft as he impatiently pushed the girls head closer towards his member. she quickly took the mans member in her mouth. she sucked roughly gagging slightly as he hit the back of her throat.

involuntary tears slipped down her eyes as she continued to suck while timothée pulled at her hair pushing her head farther down on his member. she let out a small whimper but continued to suck his member.

her throat hurt but she continued while timothée let out groans. finally he released into the girls mouths. who wanted to spit out the salty liquid. but he wouldn't let her. hesitantly the girl swallowed the liquid.

timothée pulled up his pants and boxers redoing his belt and looking down at the girl. "you did good" he said before helping the girl up. she sat on the bed wiping at the tears that still remained in her eyes.

timothée walked into her bathroom looking around at how organized it was "you should shower" he exited her bathroom nodding her goodnight before walking out of her room feeling content.

☆★

[ y / n ] peeled off her robe walking into her bathroom turning on the shower waiting for it to warm up while she peeled off her other clothing. her throat was sore from the events that had taken place moments earlier.

she stepped into the steaming hot shower letting the water hit her skin. she sighed closing her eyes letting her body
relax.

...