03.

WHY IS HE THE WAY HE IS TOWARDS ME

[ y / n ] woke up in her bed. she didn't remember coming in last night as she had fallen asleep in timothée's car. she looked around and saw that her things had also been brought in and her clothes had been changed.

she sighed knowing that timothee probably had one of his random workers do it for him. she wasn't very fond of timothee but he was hot and paying her. besides the sex wasn't too bad. it was better than most of the guys she'd been with in the past which was sort of a plus, except he whole body was sore from how rough he was on her.

[ y / n ] carefully slid out of her bed and walked over to her closet. she had been informed by timothée last night that he wouldn't be home all day but one of his friends would be over to wait until he arrived home.

[ y / n ] wanted to look decent when timothee's friend arrived so she walked over to her closet and picked out a simple cropped top and ripped jeans. they were some of the few outfits timothée allowed her to keep from the clothes that were collected from her apartment.

she went to take a hot shower hoping the water would help her sore body feel better. which it did. [ y / n ] exited the shower and got changed into her clothes not bothering to apply makeup or do her hair. since she wasn't going out anywhere with timothée.

she exited her room after blow drying and throwing her hair into a messy bun and she made her way down stairs trying not to get lost in the big house.

once [ y / n ] found her way to the kitchen she walked through it and entered the living room where a man sat on the couch.

he looked tall even though he was sitting. he had blonde-ish almost brown colored hair and nice blue eyes. he looked over at [ y / n ] and she entered the living room.

"you must be [ y / n ] timothée mentioned you'd be here while i wait for him to arrive home" she nodded as the man stood up and walked toward the girl.

"i'm armie timothée friend it's really a pleasure to meet you miss [ y / n ]" he shot [ y / n ] a smile as he held out his hand which she obviously shook.

armie took his seat back down on the couch and motioned for [ y / n ] to sit next to him. the girl walked over to him and sat next to him as they began to make small talk.

she told him about what she was studying in school and he told her about how he's known timothée for seven years and how they were really close.