05.

𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐄

the morning had come and [ y / n ] had awoken slightly early.

her throat sting due to the events that had taken place the previous day, but she didn't mind.

she was getting paid after all. though she hadn't been living with timothée for long she felt at ease in his place.

it was roomy. and by that it means that he had a huge house though it was only him and now [ y / n ] there.

occasionally a friend would stay the night. but that was rare. since timothée was more about work and business than having friends he barley had any.

sure he had work buddies and acquaintances but the only friends of his that the girl had met or even heard about was armie and jaeden.

it wasn't all that odd to her though. timothée didn't seem like much of a sociable person.

he was the type of person who liked to be in control. earn money and climb the social ladder without having to have so many friends.

he was the type of person who wanted to be known, but also be a mystery of sorts.

he was timothée.

the girl walked downstairs, since she was allowed to help herself to any food in the house, she decided on a bowl of cereal.

the worker, whom [ y / n ] had yet to introduce herself too, had already prepared the girls hot tea and pain relievers.

probably which was requested by timothée himself.

but [ y / n ] didn't mind one bit.

she thanked the women for her tea and started to eat.

"mr. chalamet won't be home until noon" he said you received a package this morning and that you should retrieve it from his office when you are ready ma'am"

[ y / n ] smiled. "thank you but there's no need to call me ma'am my names [ y / n ] what's yours?"

"diane" the women smiled.

"anyways ma- i mean [ y / n ] i'm going to go clean up you should go get your package and i will see you later"