Moving in and jumping to conclusions.

It had been 2 years since you moved in with Van and Larry. Totally unplanned and never was really spoken about it just kind of happened. You had always been a close friend of both of theirs and had always taken care of Mary, Vans dog, when he was away on tour. Then when Van and Larry got a place together you were then responsible for looking after the dog and the house. You would normally move back out when the boys were home but after a while you just stayed there. You didn't want to go back to your 1 bed, dimly lit, lonely apartment. You wanted to stay there in the company of your two favourite people and your most treasured fury friend.
You hated being alone so with the constant flow of people (mostly the rest of the band) coming and going throughout every day you felt right at home. So when one night after a few drinks Van suggested you sold your flat and moved in permanently, you didn't think twice and within 2 weeks you had 'officially' moved in.

You loved living here with the boys. Every day the other lids would visit for a beer, a game of fifa and a sneaky joint. You would sit there drinking and laughing with them all till the sun went down, normally too stoned to realise just how beautiful the sunsets were in your little town. You were a part of them and you would never change that for the world.

You had always been friends with Van, and despite being such good friends for so long you found him irresistibly attractive never the less and he just seemed to get more and more attractive to you, especially when he hadn't cut his hair for a while, you never thought anything could come of you two given how long you'd been friends until one night when Larry was out on a date and left you Van, and Mary, alone. That night was one to remember. The very first time you slept together. It was loud, messy and very hot and you found yourselves tangled awkwardly in the bed sheets after, but it was beautiful despite all that. You don't know whether it was because you had known each other for so long or what but making love to Van felt so different to anyone else before and you loved it.

A good few months passed and you began to spend more and more time in Vans bed rather than your own, you'd have to be conscious of the noise you made otherwise you were bound to get an earful from Larry the next morning. Larry was the first person to know about you and Van sleeping together, living with him made it near on impossible to hide it, and eventually the other lids found out too. You'd never really talk about it to any of them and no one outside of you lot knew and it was better that way, if some of the fan girls found out about you and Van it would be a disaster full of stalking and picking you apart as to why you're 'not good enough' for him. Benji and his girlfriend Dani were the only ones out of the whole Band to make their relationship public, but Dani is strong and can take any criticism people want to throw at her.
You were different to Dani though, you were shy and could easily be broken and just like Van you were very laid back, you could tell that was one of the many things he liked about you. But anyways you were keeping it low key after all you were just sleeping together... nothing more, even though being Vans girlfriend was a thought that never seemed to leave your mind.

After another wasted day in and when all the lads had passed out on the sofas (some made their way to the spare rooms) Van took you up to bed in his arms, you were stoned and very giggly, he laid you on the mattress, slowly climbing his way on top of you pushing up your shirt and leaving a trail of sloppy kisses behind, the giggly feeling was quickly replaced by goosebumps and a hot sensation that ran through your whole body. You feel the warmth from his body and you could feel his kisses were thick with need and want, you grab his hair and gently pull him up to your face. As you do so he whispers in your ear "Y/N, I think.." he paused "What Van?" You asked peeling away from him, the lack of contact made him whine, you laid on your side so you could see his face "..I think I'm falling in love with you." He finishes. You felt butterflies in your stomach and your head went all fuzzy for a moment as you processed what he was telling you. You didn't say anything in return, you couldn't, in fact you were lost for words, so you just kissed him. Kissed him hard so he knew, he knew that you felt the same. The next couple of weeks nothing more came of it although every night you would share his bed and cuddle him all night, you could tell the feelings were still there and it was not something that was said in the heat of the moment.