Chapter 4

My eyes fluttered open as I got up from the couch that me and Mia fell asleep on, I turn my head to find Mia still fast asleep so I get out of the warm blankets and make my way to bathroom where I did my morning routine and ended up wearing a shorts and a white crop top with my morning slippers besides it's not like we going anywhere on a Friday.

I make my way back down stairs and see Mia still sleeping so I go ahead and make breakfast. I decided on making scrambled eggs, bacon and a fruit salad I make a plate for Mia and put it in the microwave.

Halfway done with my breakfast Mia finaly wakes up. She sleeps like someone that had a hangover although she sure does look like one in the morning.

"I'm up" she muttered while opening her eyes and I let out a small laugh at her reaction.

"About time I was actually considering throwing a bucket of ice cold water on you but that would've been a effort" I said while placing my dirty plate into the dishwasher.

"Haha very funny, I'm going to get ready" she says while yawning I nod and decided on cleaning the living room area when I was done I heard a high pitched voice shout throughout the house. It doesn't take me second longer to realise that Mia is in trouble I run upstairs and open the door to see Mia staring at her phone and I started thinking about all the worst scenarios.

Mia found out she's moving across the world.
Or
Mia received news that she is a suspect in a murder investigation.

"What's..... wrong" I said between breath from running up that stairs like a complete lunatic. Mia finally looks up from her phone and stairs at me wide eyed.

"We are going to one of the biggest party of the year" Mia shouted.

"Are. You. Freaking. Kidding. Me" I shout and lunge towards her and shove her on the bed.

"First you shout like something is wrong, like something happened to you might I add I was worried and then you have the nerve to tell me about some party" I snap at her, instantly regretting my tone of voice.

"Look I'm sorry but I'm just not in the right mood for a party right now" I said this time a little bit calmly as I made my way towards my room I grabbed my phone and sore that I have two messages.

Unknown: I'm meeting you at eight to pick you up for a party.

Unknown: And yes you going.

It didn't take a dumb person to know who this is where did he even get my number.

Me: Um how did you get my number, what party and you don't get to make decisions for me Logan.

I replied back almost instantly.

Devil: Don't worry about that, the biggest party of the year and yes you are going because a little birdie told me that Mia is going and Kieth is taking her and I need you there.

Yes I changed his name to DEVIL only because that what he acts like and what does he mean by I need you there.

Me: FINE

Just as I wanted to put my phone away I hear my phone again.

Devil: Be ready by eight and wear something nice.

I make my way towards Mia's room and I see her already getting ready for the party.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but I changed my mind I'm going" I sigh, Mia on the other hand is beaming with joy and I roll my eyes.

"Thank the heaven's the time has finally come" I just roll my eyes and before I exit the room Mia yells at me.

"Um were do you think you going" She points her index finger towards me.