𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ━━ 𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚.

𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔.

There is an awakening magic each day in the early morning, a sense of an old earth-spirit rekindled that seeks to knit together all that is good

There is an awakening magic each day in the early morning, a sense of an old earth-spirit rekindled that seeks to knit together all that is good. The early afternoon warmth that was radiating from the sun over Horseshoe Overlook was just want the gang needed.

Somehow the start of the day had brought hope upon the gang, more so Eliza. She sensed that the days ahead were becoming brighter and lighter and things were starting to look somewhat good for the gang again.

All of the gang members had awoken hours ago and were now tending to their own business. Some were busy in conversation, others with chores and some had left the campsite in hopes to find ways to make money or find any possible leads.

Arthur Morgan however hadn't left the campsite at all this morning. He was seated on the ground, his back pressed against a large tree stump with his journal out on his lap. His eyes had been fixated on the couple just meters away from him for a while now. He would stare and stare and then doodle either a small drawing or little paragraph in his journal.

In the early evening of yesterday Sean had been returned back to the camp by Arthur, Javier and Charles. The return of the young Irish man had certainly lifted everyone's spirits and Arthur himself felt just a tad bit better than yesterday.

He looked down at his journal and scanned the once blank page, reading carefully what he had wrote down.

•••
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺. 𝘚𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴. 𝘑𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘳, 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘯. 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘱 𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘱 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦-𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵.

𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 '𝘓𝘪𝘻𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘥. 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘢' 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦. 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘪𝘥 '𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘒𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯'. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘒𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 '𝘓𝘪𝘻𝘢. 𝘖𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘭𝘥 '𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘧𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥.