Hot Neighbour

Today there was a different aura in the Air,Aura of Positivity ,happiness, Love .Everyone woke up with some or other determination .Kartik to manofy naira ,everyone to bring naira back in their life goenkas's dadi to remove naira and vedika to woo kartik.

First thing official what kartik did was move out of "mr and Mrs Goenkas room"he was from a first day was sleeping with luv kush in their room but now he didnt wanted anything to assocaited with vedika.so first thing first he book himself a new room and shifted there and rebook the other room as "Vedika "as he didnt wanted to also make naira uncomfortable.

kartik then contacted top lawyer and discuss everything with him on videocall ,All the points were made clear .Third he contacted Detectives and made them to find everything about vedika and her past life.

After finishing everything he went to meet others atRestaurant for breakfast .During breakfast they discuss  how can they make naira stay in hotel with them .To execute all their plans naira need to be present 24 hours with them but she is only present during functions.

"I can help you with that Mr Goenka"everyone look back and found simi .Gayu said"but you were antibff now what change you"Simi just look at kartik"he may had done major mistakes but he loves her no doubt and she loves him and you all too so only for naira"Everyone agree that they will need Simi help .

kartik started "how you can help us simi?"Simi Said"By taking Mam help again with her avtaar ,"she said pointing towards Meenakshi ."this event is imp for naira because if she fails many of our workers will become jobless we have loan that need to repay so she cant loose this event and journey between naira's house and palace is 2 hours so"said simi 

All look at abhir,Abir smile and  shouted"Mommm"and ran to her table.

Everyone had a laugh by seeing meenakshi expression when abir told her the plan .

As plan ,everyone was waiting for naira to come once she reach lobby she again heard noises,"what now?"thought naira.

Meenakshi was screeming at simi"Thats it main thak gayi hu,tum logo ko event noi karne aata ,you guys are not professional.I am hiring someone who can do the job"Saying this she started calling someone.

Naira ran to simi"what happen ?Simi bolo".Naira kisi dusare guest ne galti se kal raat ko meenakshi mam ke door ke bahar hungama kiya and aaj kisi aur guest ne nonveg plate mix kardi "said simi.I try to handle naira but and she started crying.

Naira went to meenakshi"we will see to it mam "she pleaded "please mam"

Meenakshi said "no you are highly unprofessional naira.tum to yaha ho bhi nai 24 hours what if hume kuch chahiye to hum kya karenge have you ever had meeting with the brides family par noii,tum apne mein hi rehti ho .apne problems kaam mein laati ho"

Naira pleaded "please mam once chance ,My whole staff bread is from this project,hume loss ho jayega mam,I will be available 24 hours aap ko shikayat ka koi mauka noi milega"

kartik was not liking this ,even naksh their naira never pleaded.kartik naksh wisper "naira to kabhi "ha naksh voi "wisper kartik

Meenakshi took a deep breathe one final chance to you and I have already book your room it will be on us"

naira call simi"simi abhi gadbad noi honi chahiye"i need to go home to bring my things ok".naira left.

As soon as she left everyone started clapping for meenakshi performance .

Naira thoughts"hey ganga maiyaa kya ho raha hai yeh sab,abhi vaha pe sabke sath kisiko pata chala to .noi i will be strong this is needed .meri team secure ho jayegi .kuch deeno ki baat hai ,i will better hurry and get back to palace'

Lal ishqजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें