In your Arms

Kartik stop playing attention to others

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Kartik stop playing attention to others .After so many years his naira is with him .He took her in his arms and put her head in his lap.He had tears in his eyes when he touch her eyes her lips her nose .he was continously wispering her name "naira"meri naira"..There was argument going on taking naira away to her house or keeping her here with kartik between singhanias and Dr Singh.Suddenly they all stop and look at kartik when he was wispering sweet nothing in his nairas ear.

Keerti with tears said "Dr Sacha pyaar kabhi dur noi hota ,ha vo ruth jata hai ,gussa karta hai par dur noi jaata aur kaira to pyar k misal hai unka milna yeh destiny hai aur hum kismat se lad noi sakte ,isliye dekhiye na behoshi k halat mein bhi naira ke chehre par sukoon hai"

Dr Singh and simi borth notice and also somewhere they agree with keerti in their heart ,Chalo Simi Chalte hai when naira will wake up please tell her to give me a call and they both went.

Keerti look at kaira and then at everyone "we need to go now ,kartik naira uthegi to hume intercom karna "understanding her brother feeling.With heavy heart everyone left the room .soon it was night kartik and naira both were in same position .Kartik was getting impatient now he wanted answers but nairas health was also imp .He didnt had food water anything .he was just staring at his life.

Around midnight naira slowly open her eyes ,where am i ?thought she?why i am feeling calm ?then she realise a pair of eyes were watching her and she also was familiar with the touch .Kartik she wisper as that was the clue kartik kiss her with all his energy anger care and most imp love.Naira was feeling like she was in heaven she was feeling safe after so many years .She too started kissing him back thinking it was a dream but the sensation was real wait thought naira this is real.suddenly whole afternoon flashback came in front of her and she came to her senses ,Sensing naira has stop kissing him back kartik look in her eyes "naira"

Naira angrily got up from bed"what the hell are you doing Mr goenka".kartik was confuse "Naira "Dont naira me stay in your limits "saying this she angrily went out of room .Stay focus naira dont go back"reminded naira herself.when she was near life she was pull by someone in his arms."kartik leave me"shouted naira ."why why i should leave you?i am your kartik your place is in my arms heart and mind and right now you are in my arms and where are you going"

I am going home ,you are guest here and i am your bff event manager better keep it that way .

Kartik said"why you are my naira and this is your sister wedding,what has got in you ?why are you acting like this ?you remember us ?why you didnt came back to me"

Naira had it kartik was making it hard to let her go and her emotions were everywhere she with all her force push kartik"i am not answerable to you kartik you are not my mother "

But I am naira said a voice .kaira turn back and saw whole clan was standing there because of the noise they came out to check .Suwarna went near naira breathing heavily .She touch naira "i am your mother ,you were more like a daughter to me more than a daughter in law,you are answerable to me"and what about me ?Naira ,naira turn towards her brother "i am not going to be as gentle as maa or kartik i am your big brother and i have full right to slap you and question you where were you ?"bhabhimaa said "bol na beta kaha thi tu itne saal"As naira was seeing all her love one faces she was not able to be strong she was going to meltdown hug everyone cry in their arms when kartik dadi said"kahi tum uss designer wale ke sath to noi ho na naira,hume to pehle hi doubt tha isliye to ye natak noi kiya tha tume"this anger everyone to the core but before anyone would defend naira .Naira became hard core Naira once again "jee mrs goenka usi ke sath hu apne aur apke pote ne to mujhe characterless hi bana di ya hai aur ha i am not answerable to any of you .I am not naira goenka or singhania .I am only answerable to two people who gave me birth and vo dono iss duniya mein noi hai,aap guest ho main event manager bas samjhe aap sab ab aap mein se kisiki bhi meri life mein jagah noi hai "saying this naira ran .

Everyone was shock but naksh was looking at kartik"kartik why she said characterless ?ANswer me kartik roar naksh"even kartik was numb .he remember the conversation about their last night together "no no naira  vo naksh .and before kartik even start to explain himself naksh punch him so hard he fell down.

Suwarna was also shock after the accident no one actually thought about what happen to naira ?why she went out ?her son question her character but that was not so kartik as he was one who stood by her when rest question her in raghav case"every singhania started accusing kartik even keerti and Mansi .

Kartik got up and ran behind naira .when he reach lobby the guard told him that she left.

kartik satrted to run towards the main gate but by hold by abir "not now bhaiya"kartik just cry in his arms .

Lal ishqजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें