Misunderstanding clear

"what are you doing here"ask naira angrily.

Vedika smirk and ask "this is the same question which i need to ask you.What the hell are you doing here "

Naira -What? please be clear i dont have time for this 

Vedika-you came between meand kartik.you took my place because of you i lost everything.

Naira-Kartik was mine .I didnt came between anyone .

Vedika-Kartik no my dear.I knew froom start kartik was not interested in me.i have tried to seduce him several times .i even made him start drinking so that we can consumate our marriage but even he was drunk he use to say ur name .Buy i am talking about money jewellery respect  fame.It is all gone because of you.I broke goenkas .I manipulated that budiya .I must say she is a fool .just do anything what she says and you become her favourite.Everything was going perfect but you came.

Now this is my last chance Naira

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Now this is my last chance Naira .i will kill you and kartik will become mad and i will kill him as well.

Naira was so angry .She slap vedika "how dare you insult my dadi and how dare you think of killing my kartik.Dont you know what kartik calls me "sherni ".I will kill you vedika .

Vedika but first you need to stay alive naira with this she try to push naira but naira was naira she got side and slap vedika .vedika again try to push naira  when someone came in middle and vedika pushthat person.

Naira scream "dadi".Naira took a stick and started beating vedika .She slap her so hard that vedika fell down and he r head hit the rock making her unconcious.

Naira immediately try to pull dadi up"common dadi"

Dadi-Humse noi hoga naira.hume maaf kar dena

Naira -Nahi dadi aap hath dijiye .Aap noi hogi to mujhe daatega kon .

Naira started pulling dadi and finally she pulled dadi out .Naira hug dadi and check her hands and legs to see if she is hurt .

Dadiwas looking lovingly at naira"hume maaf kar do naira .hum sharminda hai"

naira smile and said "dadi aap bade hain please maafi mat mangi hai .aur mujhe pata hai maan hi maan mein apne mujhe bahut miss kiya koi tha hi noi na daatne k liye"

Dadi laugh with naira and said"voo to hai"

Meanwhile vedika got up and pick up the stick and went towards naira head but dadi saw it and came in middle and stick hit dadi .

meanwhile a patrolling van was crossing the clif and saw what was happening they immediately rush to the spot and arrest vedika .Naira told them everything and vedika was arrested .naira tore her dupatta and tie on her dadi head.

Slowly they got up and made their way towardspalace.

kartik was getting worried as naira was not found anywhere ,he had gone to make their wedding legal once more and complete all the legal formalities.

Badinani screen laksh .Everyone look at the door and found naira heklping dadi.Drsingh who was present took dadi to  her room and started dressing her .

Naira told incident to everyone .all were angry with vedika .Kartik hug naira tightly .Dr Singh came out ."she is ok just chot halki thi but no need to worry ."

Kaira went to their dadi room.they went near her .She try to get up "bacho hume maaf kardo "

kartik hug dadi and cry "i miss u dadi"

Dadi hug naira too.Even manish apologize fr his behaviour.they all hug ..Suwarna prayed and thank god "finally my family is complete"

Lal ishqजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें