For You

Naira was getting ready for mishtis wedding .She was beaming in happiness .because of their fault of not clearing their issues properly and her problem of running away .She has stay away from her family her love from so long .But Now .Suddenly she was in the arms of her beloved husband.

"Hayeeeee"wisper kartik kissing on her cheek ."jaan itni sunder dikhogi to niche jaane ka maan hi noi karega"

"kartik Main ready bhi noi hui hu abhi . chodo mujhe .hume niche jaana hai "getting herself away from her husband's embrace.

"kabhi noi chodunga.i will never leave you "kartik seriously wisper.

Naira turn towards him and kiss him "mee too"

She call simi tocheck all the arrangements from her side.She turn again in his arms "vaise mendak shadi ko abhi time time to "

Kartik happily smile and started kissing naira.Naira remove kartik shirt and started giving him wet kisses on chest .Kartik took naira in his arms and went towards the bed and slowly tenderly put her down and climb on top of her .Soon all their clothes were on the floor and both were moaning each others name .Slowly kartik mark naira as his and once again two souls became one.

naira was drawing pattern on kartik chest and kartik was caressing her hair.

'kartik i am ready to come with you to udaipur,just give me some days time i will wrap this all up and we will go and "said naira

"no"interupted kartik

Naira look at his face"Why no i mean we both will stay there right "

kartik shook his head and took a deep breath "naira Jaan I luv u and u know that but we are not going back .When you and I got marriage you showed me the good things of staying in joint family and i happily accepted it .i got maa and papa .We got shubham .keerti got a good life a happy one and Mansi got good family but What we got ?"He stare in her eyes .

Naira look back in those eyes"when you told about aditya did anyone believe you ?When Shubham's truth came out and he died did anyone believe you?Why shubham told you his secret and not any of us ?why keerti and mansi always prefer telling you than us ? and now mihir issue .Everytime our relationship was tested Naira and somewhere They always put this blind curtains on my thinking which would cover my love for you .We lost our baby because of it two times .I am equally responsible for everything and i admit that .i should trust you  .I love you naira much before you started to  love me .In my  love my dreams only you and me use to be there .because of dadi constant involvement in our life somewhere I always hurt you but now.We are not going back .i want to start my life with you for you and am not going to waste a single moment by not loving you "

Naira had tears in eyes .She wipe kartik tears and said "even i am ready kartik anywhere to go with you .Just call my name hold my hand and drag me anywhere i will happy to follow you .I am so so sorry kartik .even i did mistake .mumma has told me on her last day k kartik pe bharosa rakhna and maine humesha misunderstanding kabhi clear kiye hi noi.I should have come to you when you told me not to show your face .I should have beg you to listen to me .I should have slap you when you ask me that question aise to sherni banke ghumti hu aur apne mendak ko hi  apne ego mein bhul gayi .Galti hui hai kartik .But now never in my life i will run away from you .i will communicate sort out everything .akhir pyar mein kabhi kabhi jhukna bhi padta hai .i love you and live now only for you  kartik"She started kissing him .kartik roll her on back and they made love promising to live for each other.

Lal ishqजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें