okay then

stay till the end to see 2 new characters ;)

destiny's pov

"new york, it wasn't bad at all. just time for a change," i told amara, a girl in one of my classes, she's super sweet. she asked where i was from and what it was like.

"everybody here wants to visit new york so bad, you're lucky."

"new york people are usually strong minded, they think they're a different breed."

"that's what i hear and see all the time because of tiktok."

"you thought i'd be the same way, didn't you?"

"i can't lie, i did. but, you're definitely not," she says then smiles.

i smile back, then the bell rings.

"so, where do you go after this?"

"100 hall."

"oh my gosh, same."

after she says that, i heard my phone ding.

jo💕

Yo! Stay in dat bih, I'm coming

okay

"i'm sorry, my brother had texted me."

"it's fine. isn't your brother joseph?"

"yes, how'd you know?"

"because every snow bunny is obsessed with him."

"already bruh?"

"yes, i'm one of them."

i don't see the hype about him, my brother isn't ugly but not someone you'd trip over. i look up and see my brother with that mariano kid from earlier and three other boys. they're all so attractive like my gosh, who knew these creatures were hiding in ottawa.

"hows your day been so far lil girl?" my brother asks me, throwing his arm around my shoulder

"good," i say as i see amara go up to one of the boys joseph was walking with, "you made new friends i see."

"yeah. you know that's mar, the kid from earlier."

when he said that, mariano looked up at me. and i never really got a good look, but i quickly noticed how actually handsome he was. that boy is mighty fine.

"that's samy," he says pointing to the brown boy with curly hair.

"then that's malcom and mattia."

mattia. that's the boy that amara hugged. is that her boyfriend?

"hey!" i say to everyone being polite, "i gotta go to my next class but i hope to see you all sometime later."

joseph's pov

i know what she's doing. the way she walked away, she ain't fooling nobody. she's nervous about something.

"no disrespect but your sister is fine," mar leaned over to me and said.

"fine?"

"yeah bro, not like physically. not saying she's done fine there too but she's hella cute and her voice. i can tell she has a nice vibe. please tell me she's not a freshman or sophomore."

"she's a junior and if you think all that then talk to her."

"i don't know her or where she'll be for the rest of the day."