2

-We did what?-

Monday

3rd Person's P.O.V

"So where are we supposed to go to?" Buttercup asked.

"The hall the principal's wants to tell us a few things about the schedule and things like that." Blossom answered.

"Let's go to the hall then." Bubbles said.

**********

"Okay now that everyone has settled down there's a few things I'll like to say. First, the students from SMS are going to have same classes as everyone else in this school but when it's time for music rehearsal it will be done separately. Let's all get along with each other with these few months together." The principal of NTMS said.

"If there's any questions you can meet me too." Ms. Penny the principal of SMS said.

**********

"I expected the speech to be longer or something." Buttercup said as they walked towards their first class which is homeroom.

"I guess there was not much to say." Bubbles suggested.

They entered the class and saw it was already filled up meaning they were late. All eyes were on them which made Bubbles extremely uncomfortable.

"Looks like we're late." Buttercup whispered.

"Sorry we are late we were collecting our schedule from the principal." Blossom explained.

"It's okay, I'm Ms. Keane why don't you introduce yourself to the class." Ms. Keane replied.

That statement made Bubbles blood run cold.

"I'm Blossom Utonium."

"Buttercup Utonium."

"B-bubbles Utonium." The blonde whispered.

"What's that you gotta speak louder." An obnoxious voice said.

Bubbles looked up and saw her slut of a cousin Brat also with Berserk and Brute and because of that statement the class snickered which made Bubbles embarrassed. Her sisters gave her a reassuring smile which gave her a little confidence.

"I'm Bubbles Utonium nice to meet you all." Bubbles said boldly this time which made Brat scoff.

"You all can seat in the front since it's the only available seat." Ms. Keane gestured towards the empty seats.

The trio sat down at their assigned seats as Bubbles took this as the time see the people in her class.

"Hi Bubbles." A voice said.

"Oh..hi Teddy." Bubbles said.

"Sorry about the blonde bimbo she's been a bitch to everyone that is from SMS." Teddy sighed.

If you're wondering Teddy is a girl from their school. She sings with her sister Luna. Together they make T&L.

"I should know she's my cousin." Bubbles smiled.

"Sorry you had to deal with them." Luna spoke up.

"But on the bright side Tracey and her sisters are here too." Teddy changed the subject.

Tracey, Stacey and Lacey are from a band called Yin and yang because of their black and white looks.

"There's also the JJ boys." Luna added.

JJ boys is a boy band that consisted of Benny, Buddy and Bardo.

"And the rest in this class I have no idea who they are." Teddy concluded.

"These months are gonna be very long and boring." Buttercup sighed.

**********

~Lunchtime~

Currently lunch, the trio have gone through the day like they normally would back at their old school.

Bubbles on the other hand has been feeling the vibe that everyone has been glaring daggers through their skulls. Now she always feels like everyone is staring at her but this feeling is just dark.

The girls entered the lunch line to collect their food but when it was their turn all the lunch lady did was glare at them and dump slop on their plate.

"What is this?" Buttercup asked disgusted.

"It's your lunch." The guy-lady growled.

"Maybe it's not so bad..." Bubbles suggested as she put a spoon the slop in her mouth.

"Okay is horrible." The blonde gagged.

"Bitch I know there's better food you just served the last person lobster." Buttercup growled.

"Bc let's leave don't cause a scene." Bubbles said tugging her aggressive sisters shirt.

Buttercup sighed and dumped her tray in the trash.

"There's no way I'm eating this." Buttercup said.

"We have music rehearsals till the end of the day after this so we have to eat something." Blossom said.

"Hey we saw what have, if it helps we can share ours." Luna said as she dragged the sisters to their table.

"No, we refuse to eat you guys food." Blossom protested.

"If you don't want it we will force it into your mouth." Teddy said.

"Who said I don't want." Buttercup said as she took a bunch of things from their plate.

"It's like the whole school is out to get you." Lacey said.

"Luckily I'm not the only one getting that feeling." Bubbles sighed.

"Well what could we have done wrong it's our first day and we hardly talked to anyone." Blossom said.

"We'll tell you what you did." Someone said.

"You bullied the ppgs since they were kids." Another one said.

"What!?" Everyone at their table said.

"Don't act innocent you sluts!" Another girl said.

Everyone in the cafeteria were glaring at the girls well except the ones from SMS who looked shocked.

"And now you girls come here acting all innocent thinking we will fall for you facade but we all know who you really are." The first girl said.

"As pay back we are going to treat you just they same way you treated Berserk, Brute and Brat." The second one said.

The Utonium's had no idea about what these girls were talking about but their mind went blank and the only thing they could say was,

"We did what!?"