5

-Where's Bubbles?-

3rd Person's P.O.V

Blossom sighed as she got the hell out of her creative writing class.

The teacher had given them and assignment to write a poem and as what happened to Bubbles happened to her. The teacher blamed her for forcing Berserk to write for her.

The next class she had was maths and luckily she had it with her sisters.

She arrived there on time to see that Buttercup was the only one there.

"Where's Bubbles knowing her she's supposed to be the first one to arrive." Blossom asked worried.

"I don't know what if something happened to her." Buttercup sighed out of frustration.

"Relax she knows how to defend herself and if she doesn't come to class after five minutes we are going to look for her."

Class started and there was still no sign of Bubbles. The girls tried to excuse themselves to go to the bathroom as an excuse to look for her but the teacher being his partial self refused but let others go when they asked.

Stacey who was in their class gave them a questioning look as they both mouthed Bubbles. She nodded in understanding and asked the teacher to be excuse which he accepted immediately.

5 minutes as Stacey came back she frowned meaning she didn't find her which made the sisters more worried.

As class ended the girls dashed out of the class in search for their sister which in no avail did they find.

**********

Lunch slowly came by as the girls asked students in Bubbles class if they saw her, well the ones that where from SMS.

"Boomer from the rrbs sat next to her during class maybe he might have noticed something wrong with her behavior." Teddy suggested.

"Of course it had to be their fault for Bubs to just disappear like that." Buttercup growled.

Before lunch ended the two sisters approached the rrbs table even though the power punks and other guys where also there.

"Boomer." Buttercup called out as the blonde turned to them.

"Sorry to bother you bu-" Blossom was cut off by Berserk,

"Why don't you leave then." Berserk snickered which made everyone at the table to laugh at them but Buttercup growled in return which made everyone to shut up.

"Well we where wondering since you sat next to Bubbles during art class, did you notice something off coming from her?" Blossom asked.

Boomer eyes softened for a second as he remembered what happened earlier today.

"No I didn't...sorry." He mumbled the last part.

"Okay...thanks anyway." Blossom sighed as they left.

"Okay I tired of this what if the power punks did something to her." Buttercup sighed in frustration.

"Let's not jump to con-" Blossom was cut off by her phone notifying her that she has a new message.

"It's from Bubbles." Blossom said.

"Read it then." Buttercup said.

Bubs
Sorry...I went home.

I wasn't feeling too good

Sorry for making you guys worry.

The two sisters let out a breath of relief knowing that their sister was okay.

"She should have at least texted us earlier." Buttercup said.

"Well at least we know she's fine." Blossom smiled.

"Okay time for music rehearsals." Buttercup said.

**********

~At home~

The girls arrived back home and immediately went to Bubbles room to find her sleeping on her bed.

Buttercup threw one of her fluffy blue pillows at her which woke her up.

"Buttercup? What was that for?" Bubbles asked confused.

"That's for making us worry about you." Buttercup answered.

"And you could have texted us earlier you know." Blossom added.

"Sorry it's just that as I came back from school I fell asleep and forgot to text you guys." Bubbles explained.

Bubbles expected her sisters to leave but they stood still in the position they where in.

"Well....what are you guys waiting for." Bubbles asked.

"We are waiting for you to stand up so that we can rehearse." Buttercup said.

"And you said you have a song you want to sing for the summer bash." Blossom added.

"Right, okay I meet you guys there." Bubbles said as she stood up from her bed.

As her sisters left she got a text from her phone that made her smile

Mandy
Hey Blondie

I'm coming home...

"Well that's enough motivation to keep me going." Bubbles smiled softly as she left her room.