Chapter 22

The next week Henry was at the house off and on and she knew Pansy was with Draco as well. They avoided each other as much as they could. When Henry came over they would go to the room that wasn't hers and Draco's. There was more shame now that they had their affairs at the house. Olivia woke up one morning wrapped in Henry's arms. She put her robe on and went to the window. She was watching the snow fall. She loved the snow. "Hey" Henry said looking at her and she turned around looking at him. "Hey" she said smiling. "Happy Christmas" he said. "Happy Christmas" she said smiling at him. "I need to go home and I don't know if I'll be able to come back" he said getting up and getting dressed. "I understand" she said as he gave her a lingering kiss and then apperated home. She got dressed and went downstairs to the family room. There was a few presents under the tree from their parents but nothing for each other. She heard someone come out of Draco's room and walk in. It was Draco. "No Pansy this morning" she said. "No just you and me" he said sitting next to her. "Happy Christmas Draco" she said. "Happy Christmas Olivia" "this could be one of our last Christmas alive" she said. "That's one way to look at it" "just saying at any day the dark lord could get pissed and kill one of us. Then he could find Harry and there would be a war" "I guess you're right" "maybe it just makes you appreciate life a little more" she said. "It sure has made me this last year" he said. They opened their presents from their parents and then had dinner together. Just like Henry said he wasn't around the next week and neither was Draco she figured it was a death eater thing. They were having a New Year's Eve party at their house. Her parents had organized it before they could tell them no. "It's a right of passage for everyone to host their first New Years party" Narcissa had said. Olivia did her hair in a half updo with curls and put on dark smoky makeup. She was wearing a short cocktail dress with a sweetheart neckline and off the shoulder thick straps. It was black and went down to her mid thigh and form fitting. She put on strappy heels and walked downstairs. Draco was in a black suit as usual and waiting for her so they looked like a couple. They greeted guests and had drinks. Olivia was drunk on giggle water. Henry wasn't there tonight and she hadn't heard anything from him in a while. Pansy wasn't there either she didn't get invited to such intimate gatherings. "Where is your lover tonight" Bailey asked. "I don't know I haven't heard from him in a while" she said. Draco and Olivia danced all night and for a minute forgot that they were fighting and that they weren't a real couple. Before she knew it they had started to count down to midnight and Draco had found her. "5...4...3...2...1" they said and everyone yelled "happy new year" and then gave their other halves kisses. Draco looked down at Olivia and gave her a kiss. This kiss was different than the party. It was deep and longing. They pulled apart and just kept their foreheads together taking in the moment. Then Draco's hands were under her chin lifting her mouth to his again. That one was passionate and she knew exactly where it could go. She pulled away so their guests didn't see what was going on. Around 1 in the morning everyone was leaving and it was just Draco and Olivia. Draco had turned on some music and pulled Olivia to him. "Draco" she said looking up at him. "Don't Olivia this has been the best night In a long time and I don't want to think about anything else" he said pulling her close again. She just stayed in his arms feeling loved again. After the song was over he pulled away and looked down at her. He gave her a kiss and she pushed into him deepening it. His hands went down her body getting as close to her as possible. She pulled him as close as she could get to him. His hands landed on her butt picking her up. He started walking up the stairs to their room. He pushed the door open and she slid down the front of him. She could feel his arousal when she slid down him. After they got in the room it was a mad dash to get clothes off as fast as they could. Draco pushed Olivia down on the bed and just took all of her in. He leaned over her kissing her ears and neck. His hand went down to her opening teasing her as she arched into his assault on her neck. He couldn't take it any longer and crawled on her positioning himself in between her legs and gently eased his way into her. She arched into him letting out a sigh as he was all the way into her. He started slowly going in and out as she was moaning his name. He got faster and faster he craved to be apart of her again. She called out his name as she shuddered around him and he followed right behind her. He collapsed on her and rolled off pulling her into his chest. She was so overwhelmed with feelings she couldn't help but start crying. "What's wrong" he asked wiping her tears looking at her. "How did we get here Draco? Why don't you love me anymore. A year ago we were newlywed and couldn't stand to be apart now we're sleeping with other people in the same house" she said as her sobs got harder. "Oh Olivia I love you more than you know. I don't know how we got here. I got upset and insulted and it just got worse. Neither one wanted to admit defeat even though I should have" he said holding her tighter trying to soothe her. He just stroked her hair trying to calm her down. Before he knew it she had fallen asleep and he fell right behind her.