Chapter 5

She took a long breath in and sighed this would be one of the last times in this room. That scared her a lot that she was going to be tied to Draco. Then an owl knocked on her window. It was a letter from Draco. Meet me at the back doors at 5. She did her hair in loose waves. She touched up her makeup and put on some black skinny jeans a nice blouse and some flats. She walked downstairs to see Draco in dark jeans and a nice shirt waiting for her. "Well hello gorgeous" he said smiling. She was skeptical of what was going on. He took her hand and they went outside. "Draco what are you doing" she asked. "Just enjoy this." They walked to the middle of the gardens to the gazebo. The gazebo had lights everywhere and surrounded by Cala lilies her favorite. He pulled her in the gazebo and played music. He pulled her in and danced with her. "We never went on a date so this is our date." They danced in silence. Then he pulled away and got down on one knee. "I know this wasn't how we wanted each  other, and this isn't the most ideal time but will you marry me" he asked. "Yes Draco." He opened the ring box. It was gorgeous oval cut ring with diamonds and around it.

 "This ring was from my great grandma

"This ring was from my great grandma. There was no dark lord and they loved each other." He put it on her finger. He stood up and grabbed her face. " you are truly amazing" he said giving her a deep kiss. They went upstairs putting a noise proof spell on their room. that night they were laying in bed. Olivia was laying on Draco's bare chest and looking up at him. He was playing with her hair and was looking past her. "Draco. Nothing besides kissing happened with the Ravenclaw. Blaise and Bailey saw us as I was pulling away and getting ready to leave" she said looking down at her hand on his chest. "Olivia I'm not going to lie it makes me want to murder that guy. I do understand your point of view. I was not faithful when I was with Pansy knowing we were betrothed. I promise I will never be unfaithful again" he said lifting her chin up to look at him. He gave her a kiss. It started out light and then quickly changed. He pulled her close to him and she sat up straddling his hips. She was leaned over him with her hair all around his face. She could feel his arousal between her legs. She smiled as she kissed him and gently started to sink down on him. His hair wound in her hair tight. His head fell backwards as she sunk down deeper on him. Her head fell back to as he filled her up. She let out a sigh when he was fully inside. She started moving up and down slowly at first. He pulled her face to his and kissed her again as he started to move inside her. "Olivia" he whispered as he was thrusting into her deep. He was kissing down her neck as her head was flung back in ecstasy. "oh Draco" she said as she shuddered around him. "oh god" he said as his climax followed her. She rolled off of him and laid curled up in his arms. "good night my fiance" he said kissing her forehead when her breathing changed to her sleeping.  The next morning she was curled up on his chest. The ring looked great on her finger as it rested on his chest. He was playing with her hair just day dreaming what the future would look like. She opened her eyes with a lazy grin on her lips. "Morning" "morning" there was a knock on the door. Olivia got up to answer it putting her robe on. "It's time to plan. Get dressed we don't have a lot of time" the moms said. Olivia got dressed and then went downstairs.