II

⚠️STOP!! Before you read please vote!!

Jacob's POV

Right now I'm waiting in front of Alex science class.

"Yo let's get the fuck out of here." Alex says slapping my chest.

I smile looking at her. She's always been different from the other girls in this school. Her styles was very different compared to the girls in this school. She was more on the tomboy side while every other girl wore short skirts and tight crop tops. Right now she was wearing her signature over sized purple hoodie with a tie dye shirt that had an alien on it, and black cargo shorts. With black high top converse. I've also always loved how tall she is. Alex is 5'8 which is pretty tall for a girl I guess. But I'm still way taller than her.

"Get in the car dummy." Alex yells. And that's when I realize I was staring at her.

"Okay so we are going to stop at my house grab my stuff, it's already packed, then we are going to head to your house drop it off then go get some food and get high." I said looking over at her to make sure she was listening.

"Aren't we not aloud to be going outside." She said scrunching up her face.

"We could go outside one last time we aren't going to die." I said rolling my eyes.
—————————————————-

Alex POV

Jacob and I are sitting in McDonald's and making front of everyone that walked in. We are sitting in the booth and my legs are over his as we eat our McFlurrys.

"Rue Rueeee." Jacob said in a baby voice.
Rue is my middle name and Jacob used to call me Rue all the time when we were younger.

"Stop, you know I hate that name." I whined.

"Come on Rue we gotta head back." Jacob said getting up.

"Ugh I really don't want to go back ,can't we just run away." I groaned.

"I fucking wish." Jacob said opening the car door for me.

"When we get to the house let's watch a movie or something." I suggested.

"Sounds good." Jacob said driving out of the parking lot.

AN: This chapter was short, sorry. But by the way Jacob is Australian in real life so he has an accent in this book.