Chapter 1: I Love You

It was a regular school morning. The birds were not at all singing, the sun was burning the poor, helpless boy laying in bed, and a mother screaming downstairs that she will eat my food if I don't wake up. Hi, my name is Boy With No Li-

HOLD IT--She is NOT getting her hands my bacon!!!

I threw my sheets on the floor, tripping a couple times as I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Mummy, that's my food! Not yours! It's mine!" I spat as I was soon eating my stack of beautiful, crispy, delicious bacon. My mum only laughed and fell into fits of giggles in the background. She always did this to me on school mornings. It was her duty to wake me up and this was the way she did it, and had always done it. The thing is, you would think that by now I would know she's lying and playing the prank card on me. The thing is. She isn't.

I learned that the hard way.

But enough about bacon and more about... me! The amazing 17 year old with fluffy medium-length black hair and bright purple eyes that can make you wish you could touch this, pssssssssss. But you can't so, MUAHAHA- OW!!

"Jaidyn, baby, you know I don't like it when you smirk like that. It makes your mummy sad."

"Sorry mummy" I pouted and gave her the puppy eyes. I know what your thinking ya jerks, 'Why is this idiot such a momma's boy???'. You see, what had happened was, I was born a fish.

Just jokiiiing!

It all happened when I was pup, I grew up as an orphan, ready to destroy all life in my path. Everyone ignored me, thought me weird, didn't want such a 'clingy', 'retarded', 'disgusting', 'stupid', or an utter piece of shit boy who can't tell the difference between a square and a rectangle. And it wasn't cause I was stupid or anything, just, no one wanted to teach me. Purple isn't exactly a 'normal' color, you know. This random lady just came in, took one look at me and said "him.". She didn't even look at the other boys. She simply smiled and did everything possible to get me.

I was going to turn 6 soon but I was already corrupted, with hate being the only thing that kept my heart beating. She won and I was taken to her house and for 2 straight years, every day, holiday, or weekend, even on Christmas for Pete's Sake! I would try to ruin her life. I punched her, slapped her, kicked her, called her names, pulled her hair, ruined the house, broke things and she would never shed a tear, she wouldn't yell at me, she didn't try and hide from my obvious attack. All she did was...smile and wait. She waited and waited and waited. She would never get angry with me.

One day though, I found her working at her desk, drawing on a sheet of paper. It was of two people, one of them looked a lot like her and the other...looked just like me. I was a selfish boy back then... I took her paper she had worked so hard on...and ripped it. Ripped it right in the middle where the two people were holding hands and let it fall to the floor. In my mind I thought I had finally done it, I had gotten my revenge against the world. But as I lifted my head to look at her once shining bright face, it was like I was staring at a broken mirror. Tears were literally flooding her eyes and pouring down her soft, pink cheeks. She picked up those two pieces of paper, placed them on top of each other and began tearing the picture to pieces. She threw the little pieces in the air and I watched as she ran across the room, climbing up the stairs, and slamming the door to her room. That whole entire night, I sat on my bed listening to her cry over and over and over again.

The next morning she woke silent. Her eyes were red and bags were beginning to already form right under her naturally long eyelashes and her used to be sparkly blue eyes. Her long hair was a mess. She was like a machine, she made food for me and simply sat on the chair. Every time I was hungry or wanted something to drink I would ask her and she would get up and get whatever I wanted, she never said a word. For 2 straight weeks she never spoke or smiled. And each day... I noticed her get skinnier, her hair was beginning to fall out, and her skin begin to look very pale. It was like I was watching someone die.

I never touched her again after that, there was no point to do it. But I couldn't handle it anymore, I wasn't going to handle it anymore. The silence around the house was eating my brains out from the inside! I ran into my room one day and locked the door. I spent all day in my room, I was going to save her! Was my only thought. She, being a mother, was worried I hadn't come down so she went up to my room and knocked before entering. She was holding a bowl filled with different fruit and as she saw I was sitting on my desk looking down at something she walked up behind me. She placed the bowl beside me and I finally grabbed all the courage I could and handed her a piece of paper. "I-It's...for...y-you." I remember whispering, my cheeks were red and sweat began to drip down my face. She took my paper and with one look, her eyes widened and I watched as they got watery. "Don't cry! Please! I know it's ugly b-but..." Tears. Actual tears we're begin to fall from my eyes. I was so nervous, I was practically trembling, no wait, I was trembling!

"W-why..." I heard her whisper. "I-I thought you- I thought yo-"

"I love you." Were the words that came straight out of my mouth as I sniffled and covered my eyes. I finally understood the reason I had been so mean to her.

I couldn't stand the fact she was the only one who cared for me. I was suddenly wrapped up in a large warm hug that I couldn't help but hug her back.

We stayed in my room, quiet but happy.

I NEVER will forget that moment. She had taken my picture, framed it, and hung it on the wall. After that we acted like inseparable siblings. I found out why my mom never actually left the house to go do some job, it turns out, she's an artist! She makes art work and sells it for stacks of the green paper called money.

Now you can understand why I act like this and ONLY around her. No one can make me happy like she does.

As I got out of the car, heading towards the school building, I spun around and yelled "Love you!"

Author's Note: Please give me your feedback! I would love to know what you think and what I should improve on! :D