ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ ᎾNᎬ

Background:

Ariel, Pearce, Milo, Meg, Noah, Chandler, and Kylee are staying in a very small hotel while filming "Zombies 2" Trevor lives with his real life girlfriend Jordan Clark.  Carla visits often though. Meg, Milo, and Noah sleep in the master bedroom. Milo and Noah sleep on the floor, while Meg peacefully sleeps on the bed. Ariel, Pearce, and Chandler sleep in the living room. There are two couches Chandler sleeps on one and Ariel and Pearce sleep another one which folds out to a bed, Kylee sleeps in a sleeping bag in the office.

Ariel POV:

I rubbed my eyes as I woke up. Everyone else was sleeping. I tried to move but Pearce was literally on top of me. I had to wake him.

"Pearce, wake up," I whispered softly.

"*Yawn* Good morning Ariel." He said, half still sleeping.

"Do you want to get some breakfast?" I asked

"Sure, but I will get back at you for waking me up in my favorite dream" Pearce laughed.

"What was it about, in a land where there are a hundred cats?" I joked. We walked through a low door frame to the kitchen. It was painted lime green, which kind of looked like puke. The tile was checkered print. The countertops were a white shiny quartz. There was a very small island with two barstools. Pearce got out a box of donuts and grabbed two glasses. He filled them with milk, I bet was spoiled.

"Thanks," I said, eating a chocolate donut.

"Hey, anything for my bestie."

Chandler POV:

I woke up to the talking and lights coming from the kitchen. I saw Pearce and Ariel "talking" (flirting) in there. I'm pretty sure Ariel likes Pearce, she is just too nervous to tell him. I wanted to help, but I couldn't. Why? I have a crush on him too. Not a big one, just a teeny tiny crush on him. But, I wasn't going to murder Ariel, like in those killer prom movies. She's my friend. I would be happy if Ariel and Pearce got together. I woke up the rest of the squad and walked into the kitchen, to make breakfast.

"Hey, didn't notice you guys were awake." I lied.

"Oh the light was anyways, want to join us, we're eating donuts!" Ariel said.

"No, I'm fine, I was going to make pancakes for the rest of the squad."

Meg POV:

I walked out of the bedroom to the kitchen and sat down on a barstool. I saw the tasty donuts and snatched one out of the box. I was in a bad mood. Nothing interesting has happened since the rest of filming was cancelled, but we had to stay in Toronto, if it starts working again.

"Good morning meg." Peeped a voice behind me. I turned to see Chandler. I mumbled some stuff back to her. Chandler was always happy even on the worst days. I decided to break into Pearce's and Ariel's conversation.

"Hey whatcha talking about?" I asked, sounding happy.

"Hey, Meg we are just crushing I mean chatting." Ariel said. I understood it all. Ariel likes Pearce!

"Dude, want a cup of chocolate milk.?" Milo asked Pearce.

"No, do you have cranberry juice though."

"Yeah we do," Milo replied. So Ariel and I were talking.

"You like Pearce!" I said.

"N......" Ariel started.

"Ariel and Pearce sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G." I teased

"Stop it." Ariel said.

"Fine, but we are going to Waterworld. So get ready." I said. I was already in a better mood.

A/N: Chapter One completed! So excited to continue!