{Chapt.13} Pacifica's back

Bill's P.O.V.

He didn't look sad he looked mad... but not just mad he looked like he was going to hit Sixer.
"Mabel? Stan? Neither of you guys is going to say anything? Wow some family"
" I mean he has a point Mason." Fez backed his twin up
"I didn't want to say anything but I guess now is the time to say that I've been dating Pacifica for about a year now and am lesbian," Mabel confessed but she was talking so fast I could barely understand what she was saying.
Fez and Sixer both looked shocked
"YOU TOO? YOU GUYS YOU GUYS HAVE BROUGHT COMPLETE DISGRACE TO US!!"
Before anyone could respond Sixer stood up and punched Mabel in the cheek...hard too.
Dipper's P.O.V.

Ford could hit me as hard and as many times he wanted I still can't believe Bill stood up for me and stopped Ford from hitting me. There was no way he was going to get away for hitting my twin I'm going to hurt him!!!
"YOU CAN HIT ME AS MUCH AS YOU WOULD LIKE BUT YOU WILL NOT HIT MY DAMN SISTER!"
I got up and punched Ford in the stomach as hard as I possibly could. Once I did he grabbed his stomach and fell backward.
"What have we told you about respecting us you go to your room and you're grounded for 3 months and Bill will not be living here anymore I don't care if he 'changed' but he will not be allowed around or in this house ever again." 

"What you cant do that! it's just because I'm gay huh?"

" What if it is what are you gonna do you're just a child!"

I look over and Mabel is on the ground and I guess when I wasn't paying attention Ford got up and was kicking Mabel. Bill was just behind me making eye contact with Stan almost daring him to hit me I'm not going to lie I felt safe in his arms and that's when Bill noticed Ford he went and hit him in the back of the head and snapped making him freeze in place. Mable took the opportunity to scoot away and hug Bill thanking him repeatedly. 

"Don't mention it girly it's ok just get outta here."

"O-ok lemme grab some stuff." Mable ran to her room to grab her belongings so we could leave.

"Bill what are we going to do? Where do you plan on going?" I started to hyperventilate asking questions.

"Pinetree calm down deep breaths I don't know but we'll figure it out eventually I promise." I felt Bill pull me closer by my waist and he hugged me kissing the birthmark on my forehead. I don't know if it was to get at Ford and stan since they could see us but couldn't do anything about it. Bill snapped and now they could talk but they couldn't move still.

"YOU DISGUSTING CREATURES GET OUT OF MY DAMN HOUSE GO TELL YOUR SISTER SHE IS NOT WELCOME AT THIS HOUSE EVER AGAIN." Ford screeched at me. 

Just as I was about to respond to him with some snarky comment I hear the loudest thud I have heard in my whole life. Then I felt an overwhelming aura that practically screamed alfa female. I knew only one person who could instill that kind of raw primal fear. Pacifica. 

A/N sorry for the short chapter. My next chapter will be longer.