𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲! ( ˘ ³˘)

it was finally the time that the gang was gonna meet the iconic queen Ariana grande! jack went in first!

Jacks meet and greet:
as I enter the booth, I was screaming with joy inside! like the iconic queen was in front of me, Ariana said "hi cutie!" and I said "hi Ariana!" Then Ariana said "what's your name?!" And I said "my name is jack" I told her that she means the world to me and that she is so iconic and that she makes me so happy! Ariana said "aww thanks so sweet from you but liek your outfit is so iconic! I love it" i blushed and said "thank you Ari" then we took our photo and I thanked her!

Finns meet and greet:
I was next and I was screaming like I finally get to meet Ariana grande the queen of pop! like omfg! I enter the booth and I see her right there! I started jumping and Ariana just laughed! I got a lil embarrassed 0-0 but it was cool then Ariana said "hi cutie!" and I said "hi Ariana!!" she saw how excited I was so she laughed again! then Ariana said "what's your name?!" I said "my name is Finn! I LOVE YOU" I got so embarrassed when I said I love you so loud but she laughed then I told her that she means the world to me and that I love her! she said "aww that's so sweet! Ily too!" then we took our photo!

Chosen's meet and greet:
I was third to meet Ariana! I tried to calm myself down before I went inside the booth, and I did so then I enter the booth and saw her standing right there! and I said "hi Ariana!" she said "hi cutie" I was screaming when she called me cutie! then she said "I love your outfit so much like wtf" and I thanked her of course! and I told her all the stuff I wanted to tell her since forever and then we took our photo!

Sophias meet and greet:
I was finally next after waiting for so long! I enter the booth and there she was! the iconic the queen! I said "hi Ariana my name is Sophia!" and she said "hi Sophia, I love your name so much and also your outfit" and I said "thank you so much ari!" then we took our photo!

You and Wyatt's meet and greet:
me and Wyatt enter the booth and we saw Ariana standing right there! she said "hi cuties!" and me and Wyatt said "hi Ariana" I was in shock when she said this "are you guys like a couple or brother & sister?!" wyatt said that we were a couple! then Ariana said "omg that's adorable! so what's u guys name?!" I said "my name is y/n, and Wyatt said his name of course! then Ariana said "nice names u guys have! then we took our photos!