𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁! ‧₊˚✩彡.

Act 5 was officially over! and Act 6 was up next! the thank you next interlude was playing everyone was hyping up laughing and even screaming! Jack and Finn act like animals once again! everyone was just hype! (hype house)

Jack: IM SO EXCITED!!

Sophia: it's about to end 🥺

Wyatt: I know that's the sad part! But I'm so hype up for my this!!

the gang started having their lil chats! before the last act started, they laughed, they screamed with so much joy!
you were just having a great moment of your entire life
( I need some ideas people)

(full performance of thank you interlude from Swt)

after the interlude was over! Ariana is was coming on stage! they started screaming! jumping around! chanting Ariana's name! Finn & Jack we're losing their minds! Chosen was about to faint! Sophia just laughed! and you and Wyatt were just waiting for the next song everyone was chanting "thank you, next"

(full performance of thank you next from Swt)

The whole crowded went crazy! when Ariana come on stage! Jack Started Screaming random words before she even started singing! everyone was hype up!!

Finn: THOUGH I END UP WITH SEAN, BUT HE WASN'T A MATCH!!

Jack: WROTE SOME SONGS ABOUT RICKEY! NOW I LISTEN AND LAUGH!

Chosen: EVEN ALMOST GOT MARRY! AND FOR PETE IM SO THANK FUL! (eww Pete)

You & Wyatt: WISH I COULD SAY THANK YOU TO MACLOM CUZ HE WAS AN ANGEL!
(don't attack me if I spell something wrong okay! I didn't get any sleep 0-0)

the whole crowd: THANK YOU NEXT! THANK YOU NEXT!

Ariana: I'm so fucking grateful for my ex!

everyone was screaming! Ariana and her dancers put on their jackets and walk around stage! Jack and Finn were screaming with joy! and so were chosen,Sophia,Wyatt and you!!

Chosen: this was the best experience ever!

Wyatt: IT WAS THE BEST! I HAD SO MUCH FUNN

Jack: I'm glad! that's the Wyatt we want!!

Ariana started dancing and thanking everyone for coming to her show tonight! Jack was jumping up and down, chosen's was trying to find a way for Ari to notice him, and it worked! Ariana notice chosen and reach out to grab his arm! chosen screamed!

Chosen: OMG ARI TOUCHED MY HAND OMFG!!

Jack: YOUR LUCKY WTF! I NEED HER TO TOUCH MY HAND!

Jack started screaming at Ariana so she could notice him and for my POV he sound like an animal dying! the gang just laugh at him! then the show was officially over!

Ariana: thank you so much Vegas! thank you for giving me all your energy tonight! peace