𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿! ☺︎︎

the show was over! the whole gang was tried! they lost all of their energy so they gather all of their stuff and got out of pit! and saw Sofia and Richard standing their so they went up to them!

Sophia: hi guys!

Sofia: heyy, how is it going!

Sophia: we are doing fine! we are just lil tried! we lost all of our energy!

Sofia: hahah sane here!

Richard: did you guys enjoy the show!!

Jack: YES YES LIKE OF COURSE!!

Chosen: best show of 2020!

Richard: I wouldn't say that but okay!

Wyatt: well we better get going! we have a long drive!

Sophia: yeah your right! it was nice seeing you guys!

Richard: it was nice seeing you guys too!

the gang started walking to the exit! it was lil hard to get through but you guys made it! jack and finn run to the car like speedy sonic! chosen and sophia were talking about the song and you and wyatt were walking! but holding hands too! (HAHAHAHAH YOU THOUGHT! NO HOLDING HANDS)

You: did you enjoy the show tonight!

Wyatt: yeah I did, it was really fun!!

You: im so glad!! seeing you happy makes me happy!

Wyatt just smiled and both of you started running like speedy sonic and yeeted yourselves into the car! then chosen started the car and started driving home! Jack and Finn both fell asleep, Sophia just looked! into her phone! and you and Wyatt just watching BARNEY!!

the end! 😎