𝗡𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗶!

It was time for Normani to go on stage! everyone was screaming and excited! Jack,Finn,Chosen,Sophia, and you started to chant Normani name! then everyone started doing it! It was incredible!

Sophia: NORMANI IS GOING ON STAGE OMG OMG

Jack: THE QUEEN IS COMING ON STAGE!

chosen: hey! Ari is the queen!

Jack: can't both of them be queens!

Finn: yeah chosen!

Chosen: sorry! my bad!

Normani was coming on stage everyone started screaming! and yelling "Normani" Jack and Finn once again were acting like animals! (are these kids normal?)

Normani: Hello Vegas! how we feeling tonight!

Jack & Finn: AMAZING! WE LOVE YOU!!!

Sophia and chosen started laughing! then you notice Wyatt just standing there like a party pooper so you go up to them to talk!

You: please have some fun! you look lame!

Wyatt: Sorry y/n I'm just not a party person!

You: do what Sophia told you and if you don't like Normani music then if you know one of Ari then sing it when she comes on stage!

Wyatt: okay! I'll just do it because of you 💕

You: awww thanks :)

Normani started singing! the crowd went crazy! everyone was so loud! even you were singing a long! Jack and Finn were yelling the lyrics! and so were Sophia and chosen!

Jack & Finn: I'MA BREAK YOU OFF, LET ME BE YOUR MOTIVATION!!

Sophia & Chosen & You: TO STAY AND GIVE IT TONIGHT!

Wyatt was still not having fun at all! so he just decided to sit and wait for Ariana to go on stage! maybe y/n could be right?

(Normani)