𝗯𝘂𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗺&𝗴

after all the meet and greet were over everyone was so hype up they all were crying wit joy!

Jack: omg guys can u believe we actually met Ariana!

Finn: I know right like omfg

chosen and sophia were laughing at them! while they were wiping their tears ( ain't got no tears left to cryyy yuh)

Sophia: how was your meet and greet y/n and Wyatt?!

Wyatt: it went pretty well! wasn't bad at all

and you said the same thing! jack saw the merch stand he couldn't keep his eyes of it so he told the gang about it before running off like sonic!

Jack: guys we have to go to the merch stand!

Finn: omg yess!!

everyone ran to the merch stand expect for you and Wyatt who just walked like boring kids! Jack,Finn,Chosen,and Sophia were looking at the shirts and hoodies!

Sophia: they all look amazing idk what to buy!

Jack: I know what I'm buying *points at it*

Finn said "heyy!! that was the one I was getting!

jack: who cares it just a shirt!

Finn and Jack start fighting and chosen and sophia just start laughing! you and wyatt were also looking at the merch!

you: the merch doesn't look bad! at all! I'm gonna have to get some!

Wyatt: I know right, I have to buy some!
(what type of local are they)

after a while! they bought their merch! (don't worry you got to the area super early so the show hasn't started!) and everyone got their thank you next bags and headed to pit!