Chapter 9

New chapter .🙌 whoop whoop. Ok I'll let u read now. Enjoy

Marinette transformed into ladybug and swung through the window to the top of the school roof. She scanned the area for any clues on where the akumatized victim could be. There she spotted Chat Noir in the distance leaping on his stick and she ran toward him.

Chat Noir: hey there bug-a-boo.

But Ladybug just ignored him

Chat Noir:( going close to her face lifting up her chin with his finger) well somebodies moody...had a tough day?

Ladybug:(looking down) well... CHAT LOOK OUT!

A tentacle of some strange looking creature came out of the blue, and lunged towards chat noir but he dodged just in time.

"I am Eco ." She said in a menacing voice. Smiling creepily "And now I shall fix this world and heal it by getting rid of the thing that is destroying it in the first place... starting of WITH YOU!" She had tree roots coming out of her body and her hair was green and tangled it resembled leaves. She shot a bright green energy ball at the duo

Ladybug:(swinging her yoyo and deflecting it) We'll see about that

Fight scene because I just don't know how to describe what goes on in my crazy head

fight ends

Ladybug: Bye-bye little..

She stopped. A wave of nausea crashed onto her. Her head was pounding and she could hear loud mumbled voices.

Ladybug:(clutching her head and whispering) wow

Chat Noir: M-lady....are you ok...

For a split second her eyes radiated a Blood-red light. But the feeling left just as quickly as it came

Ladybug: (shaking her head) ye I'm fine I think.. I just need ask my kwami a couple of questions.

'hmmmhh' they heard a moan coming from the floor they completely forgot about the akumatized victim. She rubbed he head confused. Ladybug gave her hand to the girl and helped her of the ground.

The girl: What happened.. where am I?!

Ladybug: You were akumatized but don't worry you're safe now

The girl: thank goodness

Chat Noir: Do you know what might've triggered you getting akumatized.

Ladybug: It was because the council passed a law that this big oak tree that has been with next to her house for decades was to be chopped down because apparently it was causing a lot of disturbances in the area...

The girl: yes that's correct (stammering) ...............................but how do you know that???

Chat Noir: Ye.... that's a good question...huh. *he was remembering that Ladybug/Marinette lives on the opposite side of town so she couldn't possibly know about such a local issue

The girl: I was elected president for the Eco friendly committee in school maybe you heard from there?

Ladybug was silent. She was deep in thought.. even she didn't know how she knew it or maybe it was because.. because..

BEEP BEEP

That was the signal for her detransformtion

Ladybug:(snapping out of it) O sorry maybe it was because of your school.. ye...but I really need to go right now.

Chat Noir: (grabbing her arm before she can leap away with her yoyo) are you sure everything is alright??? (his emerald eyes filled with worry and fear for his crush)

Ladybug: (yanking her hand out of Chats) Mhm yea sure

And with that She leapt into the sky and swung away. When she landed on the roof of her house she detransformed. 

Marinette: Tikki I need answers... NOW!

Tikki: (Flying about happily) Marinette your powers....

Marinette: What about them...

Tikki: They are evolving and by the looks of it they are becoming more powerful by the second and your so young as well I can't believe it and...

Marinette: Hold on Tikki, what do you mean, what is actually  going on first with Mr Damocles and now that girl what does this 'evolving' do

Tikki: (suddenly becoming very serious and looking Marinette in the eye)

Marinette: (flinching)

Tikki: Marinette you are becoming stronger, stronger than you may think this only happens to a Ladybug who has strong emotional feelings and a pure heart but these emotions can also come from another place....

Marinette: Where

Tikki: A dark..broken heart when the heart of a Ladybug fills with all these destructive emotions like jealously, anger or even sadness. (wistfully looking at the sky) I've seen it happen once before.......

Marinette: (sitting down on the chair on her roof) And what happened to her..

Tikki: I don't really want to remember but.. she almost killed many people and injured many physically and mentally. But I know that this is different you are Marinette!

Marinette:  Yup. I'm Marinette the one who never gets sad, the one who always has to be happy the one that just gets on with no matter what happens. (she whispered sarcastically rolling her eyes slightly)

Tikki: What was that!

Marinette: (sweat drops) Nothing (nervously laughs)

Tikki; (hugging Marinette's cheek) Awwww I'm so proud of you I can't wait for you to show your true potential now I think.. no I know that we can beat Hawkmoth.

Marinette: No pressure. ..C'mon Tikki lets go down you must be hungry right.

As if on cue Tikki's tummy gives a little growl.

Tikki: (giggles) What about you?

Marinette: Let's just get your food first ok.

Tikki: sure

Not noticing the look of pain and anxiety inside Marinette's eyes.....

Meanwhile in hawkmoths lair with Nooroo and Gabriel.

Gabriel: How was Ladybug able to defeat my akuma so quickly! ( he says while stomping his foot and making all the butterflies fly upward in fright.)

Nooroo: (stammering quietly) It seems..th-that l-ladybug's power is...is evolving..

Gabriel: EVOLVING?

Nooroo: (gulps) Y-yes wh-when a Ladybug ex-experiences a st-strong emotion th-their power develops.

Gabriel: Any kind of emotion?

Nooroo: (confused) y-yes

Gabriel: and how 'powerful'  is this new evolution (he said curiously)

Nooroo: Oh very VERY powerful, she can defeat almost anything if she gains full control of this even yo..

Gabriel: SILENCE

Nooroo: y-yes master.. sorry master.

Gabriel: (smiling evilly) I have a plan... it's very risky but I must...anything for the sake of my beloved.

Cliff hanger don't forget to vote. What do you think Gabriels plan is, how is Marinette going to react to her new-found power.... No body knows....well apart from me😅😏. Stay safe....STAY AT HOME. And enjoy life. ✌️ peace.