Chapter 11

Everyone keeps making such encouraging comments thank u sooo much it really encourages me to write cause...I'm kinda lazy and I like to procrastinate but like when I realize that people actually like what I'm writing it's like a reminder to write. :) Anyway enough of my cringines on with the storyyyy

Marinette eventually got home and flung herself unto her bed and slept for about 1hr more before dressing in her appropriate clothing and going to school. Walking to school she (being Marinette) bumped into Adrien.

Marinette: (looking down) oops sorry Adrien

Adrien: (using his finger to tilt Marinette's head up to look at his face) Marinette.. look at me.

Marinette(still avoiding eye contact) hmmm what

Adrien: tell me what's wrong, I'm only here to help you, you haven't been acting yourself ever since..

Marinette's eyes locked with Adrien's her bluebell ones reverenced by his viridescent ones, they were like the hue of a forest in the spring time, the color of vibrance the kind of green that revives grass in the winter a healing type of green one that refreshes, but flecks of worry still lingered in those eyes. Worry for Marinette, his lady. 

Marinettes thinking: Green is for jealousy too he always looks at me like this I bet he's trying to get something from me or maybe he is pitying me....

Marinette:(snapping out of it and slapping Adriens hand of her chin)  I don't need your pity!

And she quickly stormed away into the school building.

In school

It was time to do P.E they were doing at athletics   on the AstroTurf which required boots with stumps at the bottom, which were kept in lockers in the girl changing room  but as everyone was getting theirs out  she found her locker opened and empty.

Marinette thinking: but I have a key and lock how on earth did someone get in my locke...

Her thought process was interrupted by the claws of a certain brunette digging into her shoulders from behind.

Marinette:ouch what the.. (Turns around and she let's go) oh you

Lila:(after Mari has  turned around her hands landing  gripping Marinette's shoulders once again) Ding ding correct  honey it's ME your favorite person.

Marinette rolls her eyes and tries to turn around but Lila's hand are firmly planted on her making her unable to turn her body. Marinette wiggles and struggles but she can't seem to get out of this witch's grasp.

Lila:(getting close to her face so their noses are almost touching and speaking in a patronizing voice) Is someone trying to find her trainers boohoo

Marinette: ( flinching) first they are boots, second you're spitting in my face and your breath stinks and third I know you took them (eyes slightly going red like picture bellow) so give them back.