Chapter 18

A reminder that this is set BEFORE season 3 Episode 25 so master Fu has the miracle box and Chloe doesn't do...(I don't wanna spoil it for others but if you've watched it you know)

Guys this is the last chapter before the epilogue thank you all for all the support through this .

Natalie: Marinette?

It was now 7 pm. Marinette had been training all day and was finally ready.

Marinette: (darkly) I've been waiting to do this hopefully Lila will see me I wonder what her reaction would be.

Natalie: that isn't the point just cause enough distraction to get Chat Noir to come then get his miraculous once you get his the rest of the miraculouses should be easy to get.

Marinette: of course but that little brat of a girl needs to learn, I want her to learn I want her to feel the same pain I feel the same soul crushing, heart wrenching pain I feel everyday with every word that came out of her disgusting mouth.

Natalie: as long as you end up getting the miraculous we don't care what you do.

Hawkmoth entered the room.

Hawkmoth: I sense some negative energy will you need an akumatized victim to help you.

Marinette: (about to climb out through the window) No I don't need your help, I don't want your help, I'm doing this for myself.

With that she jumped out the window and protected her fall using her yo-yo to swing from houses. 

Marinette: (smiling) now where do I start.

*timeskip*

Adrien was at home in his bedroom lofi music playing in the background he told his dad he was doing his homework but really he was marking down places he had looked for Marinette, and planning on the places they would look next. The boy was exhausted heavy black bags underneath his slightly tinted pink eyes. His hair was a mess and he was starting to lose hope....

"We interrupt this with a warning."

The news automatically switched on Adrien really couldn't care less but decided to listen

"There has been a large scale attack near central Paris, a villain it seems like, possibly akumatized hopefully chat noir and ladybug will male their way to the scene soon."

Then they showed a picture of blown up houses and buildings, people running around screaming and in the far corner a girl sitting cross legged on a burning house, looking like she couldn't care less she seemed to be enjoying herself though. It must be the villain. But when the camera zoomed in to get a closer look....Adriens heart stopped for a good second.

He dropped the pen he was holding and leaned closer to the T.v. His mouth suddenly felt dry and his lips trembled slightly.

"M-Marinette." He whispered to himself.

"MARINETTEE!" Plagg screamed flying out of a cupboard where he had been eating cheese, "WAHT DO YOU MEAN MARINETTE!" Plagg screamed waving his tiny arms in Adriens face.

Adrien collapses into his chair from shock holding his head in his hands.

"ADRIEN! IT...IT CANT BE MARINETTE!" Plagg said worriedly.

"Plagg....how....how will we save her...isn't it too late if she's akumatized and she's ladybug how? How will I help her .....once she get my miraculous it'll be all over." Adrien muttered angrily.

"Listen Adrien! We still have the other miraculouses and the other miraculous holders I'll show you where we can get them! There is hope! Man up! This girl has been your crush and your biggest supporter since FOREVER!" Plagg said inspirationally.