3. Unknown person in my life

Anuhya's Point of View:
Finally, we reached our campus. Dhruv and I started walking towards our Admnistrative block. I can see my friends with happy faces. I think they are happy with their results. On seeing me, my friends came running to me telling that I am the topper again. Everyone started congratulating me. I am very happy with my results but I am feeling so nervous, I don't why. Suddenly My eyes fell on a guy who was staring at me without blinking. I don't know who he is but I felt uncomfortable under his gaze. So, I started walking towards the Lotus lake along with my friends. My mind was occupied with many things and this unknown guest(this staring guy) is one of them. I thought he must be some outsider but he is seeing me with a different emotion. 

Keeping his thoughts a side, I started enjoying these happy moments. After college, I went to the canteen along with my friends and gave them party. Later, Dhruv and I came home. Mom and Dad were eagerly waiting for me with carrot halwa. I hugged them, took their blessings and started eating halwa. Dhruv came towards me with watery mouth to eat halwa. Now it's my turn to tease him. With an evil smirk on my face, I started running along with carrot halwa.

Dhruv - 'Anu, don't behave like a child. Let me have tha halwa'
Anu - 'Say sorry and the halwa is all yours'
Dhruv - 'For what? First of all learn how to thank people. I am the one who woke you up and because of me, because you have seen my face in the early morning, you stood first. So thank me'.
Anu - 'It's not because of you. It's all because of my hard work. Say sorry and get halwa'
Dhruv - 'Dad, I think we should see matches for Anu. It's time for her to leave the house' (with an evil smirk)
Dad - 'Yes Dhruv, my child is all grown up. Anu tell me do you like anyone ?'
Dhruv - 'Yeah Anu! It's the right time, tell dad about the guy who is staring at you in the morning. Dad he is tall, handsome and what not. Looking at the his dress sense, face, body language, I think he is a business man and he is perfect match for our Anu dad'.
Anu - (I stood there like a staue with my eyes and mouth wide open. Dhruv came to me took the bowl from my hand and taking a bite, he said 'I have seen him').

I was literally shocked hearing Dhruv's words. Dhruv too noticed him. I am so embarassed. I couldn't take it anymore, so I left to my room, closed the door, kept my things on the study table and fell on my bed. I don't want to marry anyone now. I have dreams and I need to achieve them at any cost. I don't know when I fell asleep but I woke to the banging sounds on the door by none other than my dear sweet brother. I got freshen up, wore my black panda night dress, went down, ate my food and came back. 

All the time, Dhruv was teasing me about that guy

All the time, Dhruv was teasing me about that guy. I was trying to forget about him but this little devil of mine is poking me about him. "God!please give me some peace" - I prayed to god and started checking my mobile. I have a message from a private number. What? a message that too from a private number(shocked) and the message read "Hearty congratulations! and appreciate your help to a old woman at the signal". I started sweating, thinking if it is the same guy who was staring at me in the morning but my mind told me that if it is the same guy then how come he knew about me helping the old woman?. I am having a debate within myself - "Who can it be? Is someone trying to kidnap me? What about my mom dad and brother? what about my goals?". All my thoughts are broken when I got another message from the same private number and the message read - "Don't think too much. Sleep. Good night!". Now I am restless, who can it be? Is someone trying to prank me? Is the person my close friend?. Suddenly, I realized someone gazing at me near the signal in the morning, so this message might be from that person. Who is he? and  how did he get my number? 

Do you know who texted Anuhya? Will Anuhya find who he is? let's see this in tomorrow's chapter.

Hey guys! Whats up? How are you all doing? Please ignore my grammar and spelling mistakes if any. Did you like the chapter? If yes, please let me know in the commments section.
With smile,
Radha.