27. Decision Making

Anu's P.O.V:

After he accepted my resignation, I went back home. I didn't expect that my life would change just like that. I went to the balcony and am continuously thinking about all that happened in my life. My thoughts were interrupted by my mom, who brought food for me. I went and hugged her and couldn't stop my tears from falling.

Mom - "Anu beta, I dont know what happened between you and Advay but his mom came home today and told us that Advay is not willing to marry you. Is there anything beta that you are hiding from us?

I nodded my head in a no.

Mom - "If there is anything that is bothering you, please tell me beta and We cannot see you like this. Are you crying because Advay cancelled the wedding ?"

I stayed silent without answering her.

Mom - "Please dont allow all these things enter your brain. Let the time heal everything. Everyone and every situation has a purpose and that is why they are into your life. Dont think much. Have some food and sleep".

Mom left after consoling me. I miss that naughty, chirpy and bubbly Anuhya. I miss her. I miss myself. I dont want myself or my family to suffer like this. Whatever that happens, that happens for a reason. Let it be. From now onwards, I will be back to myself. I wiped my tears, washed my face, ate some food, got onto my bed. "Yes, tomorrow is a new beginning" I started repeating this sentence in my mind and went into sleep.

Sneha's P.O.V (Anuhya's mom):

Sneha - "Raghav, I spoke to Anuhya about Advay cancelling the marriage. She is crying like anything. I cannot see her like this. I think Anuhya likes Advay and she doesn't want this marriage to be cancelled. And also what will the society think if a marriage is cancelled after engagement. No one will marry our daughter taking this as a reason. I dont want all this to happen. I want my daughter to lead a normal life. Lets talk to Malavika ji tomorrow"

Raghav - "Sneha, lets talk to Malavika ji. Whatever the reason may be, its not at all acceptable to cancel a marriage and that too after the engagement. Lets ask her to convince Advay. Even I cant see my daughter like this".

Next day, both Raghava and Sneha went to Advay's house.

Raghava and Sneha (in unitone) - "Namasthe Malavika ji."

Malavika - "Namasthe Namasthe! aavo aavo baito baito. (Ramu, get some chai and biscuits). Ji boliye."

Raghava - "Malavika ji, we are here to discuss about our children's future. I don't want you to cancel this marriage. Please dont say no. Look at my daughter, she is engaged to your son and what will the society think if the marriage is cancelled. They will taunt my daughter. It wont let my daughter to live peacefully. Please understand our pain and let this marriage happen. If needed, let us give sometime to both Anuhya and Advay to know each other personally. But please let this marriage happen"

with this Raghava started crying by holding his hands infront Malavika. Sneha started consoling him.

Malavika - "Ji I know, what Anuhya and you all are going through. I am really sorry for putting you all in this situation. I will talk to Advay about this and will try to convince him. Please dont get worried about this. I will talk to him about this and will let you. Tab tak tension mat lena."