18. Uncontrollable tears

Anuhya's P. O. V.
It 8:30 P. M. still I am here in the temple. There are 40 missed calls from my brother amd my parents. But still, I don't want to go because till now in my life, I didn't hide anything from my parents and now I am going to do that.

I called my brother and told him that I will be there within 15 mins. I dont want to talk to my parents because I am at guilt. I wiped my face with the back of my palm and started my scooty.

I reached my home went inside. My mom ,dad came to me running and hugged. After seeing my face they asked me if something went wrong ? I dont have the courage to speak. So, I said nothing just work pressure and left to my room. I lied them that I ate outside because I know they didnt eat and I dont them to wait for me because I have no mood to have food.

Next day, I dont want to face my parents. So, I said that I have an emergency work and left to office.

After reaching the office, I started looking at the building. All my dreams are shattered. I couldnt face my parents because of the incidents that has happened here. Tears started forming in my eyes. I tried controlling them and went inside.

I am void now. My heart is heavy. I dont want to be here working in this office for that Mr. Horrible. I took lift and reached my cabin.

On reaching my cabin, I got a call from Mr. Horrible asking me to come to his cabin. I went to his cabin but I didnt look at him. He cleared his throat but still I didnt. I dont want to look at him.

He got up from his chair, came towards me and stood infront of me. I guess something is fishy. There is utter silence in his room. Neither I nor he opened our mouths. But suddenly I felt pulled. Yes, he suddenly pulled me towards him by my waist. His left hand is still on my waist. Tears started floating but I held them. All this while, I didnt give him a single look or gaze.

Our bodies are touching, breathes are fast, I started sweating. He slowly leaned towards my left side near my ear lobe and said "Whenever you ate infront of me, just give me a gaze. I want thise beautiful eyes of yours to be on me atleast for once. Did you understand?" He asked.

I didn't respond. Taking my silence as his answer, he squeezed my waist. I looked up to him, nodded my head and again bent it down. His eyes are very sharp.

He left me, went to his chair. He picked up a file and asked me to design some wireframes. I took thise files from his hand but he purposefully touched me while giving the file.

I went to my cabin, cried for a while and started working. After like 2 hours, he directly came to my room without my permission.

Advay - "Love where are we on the designs?"

Anu - "Its almost done" (I said in a low voice without looking at him)

Our positions are like I am sitting on the chair infront of my laptop and he stood towards the right side of me. On hearing my reponse, "Let me see" he said.

I started showing him the designs. I jave showed him the first design. No response. I have showed him the second design. No response. I showed him the third design. Suddenly, he touched my right hand that is operating the mouse. He started operating the mouse with my hand sandwitching between his hand and the mouse.

I know he is doing this on purpose. I suddenly pulled my hand, got up and walked back to maintain a huge distance between me and him. I couldn't tolerate all his nuisance. I am very frustrated with his actions. Why is he doing all this intentionally? I told him that I am getting married but its of no use.

"What happened?" He asked.

"No.. no.. nothing. I want to go to the rest room" I said. With that, I started moving out of my cabin but then he called me.

Advay - "Love"

(I stopped where I am but didnt turn towards him)

Advay - "Today we both will have lunch together. Hope you will come to my cabin. Otherwise you know what I will do"

I nodded my head and rushed out of my cabin. I directly went towards the wash room and started crying. Why is this happening? Why is he forcing himself on me? Why does he want to come to my life?

I wiped those tears and started washing my face. My phone staryed ringing its none other than my brother. I attended his call.

"Congratulations di! Your engagement is on this saturday. I love you. Mom and dad are very happy. Evening Maa will tell you what happened" he said and cut the call.

I again started crying. I wanted to achieve some thing and wanted to place my family in a stable financial position but it is not happening now. I wanted to marry a person of my choice but my parents choose a guy for me. And here in this office, a guy is forcing himself on me. What happened to my life?

Will Anuhya sit with Advay for lunch? What do you think has happened for this sudden engagement? Lets see all this in our next update.

Hi guys! How are you all doing? Hope you liked the chapter. If yes, please do vote, comment and let me know. By the way this chapter is dedicated to SambitPradhan3. Thank you everyone. I love you all. Stay safe.
With smile,
Radha :)