chapter 7

Draco's point of view

I looked down blushing. I just realized I was hungry as hell. I hadn't eaten anything since the day before. If then because I don't remember breakfast now I was definitely paying for it. But this is also the time I chose to notice the predicament that I'm in.

I'm sitting butt naked in Harry's lap. His thick,hard erection pressing up between his stomach and my back. I don't understand how I missed this.

What the hell! I said jumping out of his lap and covering my body with my arms. Why are we naked!   Well I'm sorry that after cleaning you up last night and tucking you into bed I forgot to put you into those tight ass mini shorts you came in. He said frowning, Looking upset." I can only imagine all of the people who checked you out yesterday he said grumbling trying to pull me back to his lap.

Another startlingly loud growl rang threw the room. I felt another scarlet blush rush to the surface of my skin. I was really hungry.

Humm, My little kitten is hungry. Harry said while gently tugging on one of my cat ears that must have come out while I was sleeping. One hand reached up to bat his hand away while the other tried to hide the fact that a rush of pleasure had surged threw me at his actions.

But he must have noticed because before I knew it I was back in his lap. Did my little kitty like that? he asked before leaning up and nibbling on the tip of one. Barely suppressed moans escaped my lips as tingles of pleasure raced threw my body

Uhmm Harry that feels so good. I moaned in a pleasured haze as he began gently tugging and rubbing my tail just from his light touches I felt myself on the brink of orgasm when another loud growl ripped threw the room.

I dont know if I was grateful or embarrassed because Harry immediately lifted me from his lap and donned the tight cotton pants from the day before. He then handed me the robe which is much larger than I thought it was for it reached mid knee on me and having been stretched out it hung loosely off one shoulder.

No sooner than I tied the sash around my waist did harry scoop me into his arms and began carrying me bridal style down a long hall way.

Harry where are we. I asked taking in my unfamiliar surroundings. Humm I'm not sure he said while looking around curiously. When we were apparating all I could think was I wanted to get you alone. He said a furious blush rising to his cheeks.

As "we" walked I noticed that we passed two floors and there was at least one floor above the level we came from. So where ever we are is at least four floors and nicely furnished and just a little dusty as if it is cleaned on a regular basis.

But when we reached the ground floor we where both shocked by the loud pop and appearance of a unknown house elf.

I dont know who was more surprised me or Harry when he immediately fell down bowing completely to the floor. Oh thank goodness master Potter has finally returned. Rudy was so alone with no one to serve.

How may Rudy serve you master Potter? He asked still bowing.

Um well first I would like to know where we are.

Master Potter you are currently at the Potter vacation home 2. He said though he had still not risen from the floor.

Right after he finished speaking another embarrassingly loud growl rang threw the hallway.

Rudy immediately jumped up and started running towards what I'm assuming is the kitchen all the while mumbling apologies.

Looking down at me in a confused fashion Harry slowly began following the elf. He led us to a surprisingly bright dinning room that was decorated in cream colors. It was surprising because the rest of the house was designed in mostly dark wood and red tones making the house seemingly dark and cozy. While this room was like a breath of fresh air with large glass doors that led directly into a beautiful garden.

There was a large oak table covered in a faint coat of dust. Rudy snapped his fingers and the table was instantly cleaned and set with a lavender and grey table set including dishes and silverware. The table sat about 8 and was in delicious looking food.

There was to many seats to choose from.  And I found myself unable to decide where to sit. But harry solved all that by picking me and setting me in his lap. I felt a blush come over me.

But instead of moving I simply snuggled deeper into his hold. I loved the feeling of being in his arms. Though the sence that something was missing was still there I tried to focus on my growling stomach.

After seeing all the different options I couldn't decide what to eat. I don't know what is wrong with me because I'm usually not this indecisive. The type of person to know what they want when they want snd where they want it. So all this confusion I'm feeling is confusing me.