chapter 8

Harry's point of view

I knew that Draco was feeling confused and I wanted to alleviate that feeling as much as possible. Seeing as I watched him for so long I knew his eating preferences he liked a light breakfast of mostly fruit so I told Rudy to get him a fruit salad and two buttered croissants.

Then I began to feed him the food  watching as his pink lips slowly wrapped around each piece of fruit I put in his mouth. His small pink tongue slipping out to catch any juices that spilled on his lips.

I never knew how arousing it could be just watching someone eat. Especially Draco. He savored every bite with a soft moan and a slow lick of the lips. I found myself jealous of the food he was eating. Desperately craving the feeling of sliding between his lips. Being licked and moaned over in the Same manner as he was doing to that fruit.

I repeatedly had to stop myself from swiping all the food off the table and having a little breakfast of my own. But I knew how hungry he was, so I just kept slipping food into his mouth.

What do you want to do today baby. I asked him. Guessing that he would want to either go see his parents or go shopping for some new clothes.

Can we go to my parents house first I've never spent the night away from home without being at school and I know they are going to be worried. He asked looking up at me.

Of course baby we can go as soon as your finished eating.
We sat for about another fifteen minutes and he ate both croissants and the fruit salad.

I then picked him up and apparated directly into Draco's room. He looked up at me with shock in his eyes.  How did you get threw the guards my parents put up that don't allow apparation into the house. (much like Hogwarts) 

I actually noticed his parents ward but I pushed us through it while some how keeping it intact. At that moment I knew I was more powerful than both his parents combined and I hadn't even reached my peak yet. It was like I felt their magical signature when i passed threw their wards.

They must have recognized you and allowed us threw because we are family. I dont know. I told him so he wouldn't be too worried about things.
Why did you bring us to my room? Draco asked looking up at me.

I didn't think you would want to see your parents in nothing but some mini shorts and a bath robe. I said taking in his flustered appearance, a faint blush was working it's way up his neck obvious against his pale skin.

I chuckled when he immediately scurried out of my arms and ran to his dresser pulling out a large tshirt which he immediately tossed to me.

I dont want my mom to drool over you. He said a pout taking over his face.

I started to laugh surprised by how deep it was I belted out a couple more bars and saw a shiver race through draco's body.

I immediately gathered him in my arms and looked into his eyes. I saw the first beginnings of lust in his eyes and couldn't resist kissing him. I pulled him closer and gently tugged his silken hair.

I exposed his neck to me and I began nibbling  and sucking on my mark dragging gasps of pleasure from my sweet drays lips. I continued leaving more of my marks all over his and shoulder.

I pushed the robe further from his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his waist, attempting to pull him impossibly closer. I felt myself being lost in desire as I took in the look on his face.

Cheeks flushed eyes lowered in pleasure soft moan escaping his sweet lips. I gently grasped his chin i then pressed my lips to his. Savoring the sweet taste of mint and Draco.  I completely lost it at the faint whimper that slipped from him.

I dipped my tongue into his mouth and groaned as his sweet flavor flooded my mouth. I tangled my tongue with his drawing him into an intricate dance of pleasure. The husky moans and whispers leaving him had me repressing growls of my own pleasure.

I tugged gently on his hair making him wrap his leg around my waist trying to pull me closer his arousal pressing against me as he began grinding himself on me. I picked him up pressing him against the wall as I once again attacked his neck leaving more love bites across his pale skin.

Suddenly he began tugging on my hair sending tingles of pleasure threw me. So I left his neck and once again attacked his lips. turning I gently tossed him onto the bed and jumped in right after.

Pulling him into my arms I started kissing him and messaging his body against mine. I pulled his hair tipping his head back kissing his neck and nibbling gently across his collarbone.

I continued sucking on his silken flesh caressing his body and molding his curves with my hands. I grasped his bottom at the same time I took one of his pert pink niples in my mouth.

I lavished the sweet bud twirling my tongue around it and gently tugging with my teeth. I moved my attention to the silken skin around his nipples kissing and sucking him until his chest was covered in my love bites.

I gently tugged his other niple between my fingers. Twisting and pulling on the pink bud lightly. He began roughly pulling my hair and whimpering my name breathlessly.

Harry..  harry wait oh god he was groaning in my ear the sexual sounds had me harder than a rock. I continued to leave hickeys on his neck and shoulder, but I knew we had to stop.

His parents where downstairs and we had another mate whome I didn't want to make another important memory without. I couldn't decide if I wanted to get draco off with my mouth or leave him helplessly frustrated.

The thought of seeing him so flushed with desire and embarrassment had a growl rumbling in my chest and precum leaking from my cock. So I leaned up and had another deep mind melding kiss slowly slowing down before pulling away.

I stood up stretched all my muscles and pulled Draco from the bed. I moved him to th dresser and said. Let's get ready to see your parents.