chapter 13

Ron's point of view

I think I am in shock.

I cant remember how I got out of that dirty alley or how I ended up in this nice ass room sitting on this very soft and comfy couch. But I do remember finding that Draco Malfoy AND Harry Potter are my mates.

I dont really know how I feel about that. On one hand I'm not exactly disappointed but I'm definitely not happy about it and on the other I'm extremely happy but also a little scared.

I mean Draco bullied me for a long time and I've always felt inferior to him.  He had more money than me, he was smarter than me and handsomer than me too. I've always known that Harry had a crush on him. And that was just another thing to be jealous about.

I've always wondered why Draco's words always seeming to affect me more than anyone else's. Every insult seeming to cut right through my heart. Leaving me scrabbling to find a witty response to keep Harry's attention on me. But of course that would fail because Harry's always only had eyes for him.

And now surprisingly or unsurprisingly I was still jealous of him. I knew Harry had found him first I could smell that Draco was marked when I held him in my arms earlier. Knowing that harry and him had already been intimate with each other made me feel, I dont know left out.  Like maybe they dont really need me, since they already have each other.

I dont even know where they are right now. Harry just dropped me off here and disappeared with Draco, leaving me alone in an unknown place.

I haven't moved since he left and I dont know how long it's been. It could have been minutes or hours since everything seems to be in a blur. My head is achy and dizzy, my body feels weak as I stretch myself out on the couch.

I think about Harry's reaction. It was so weird I dont even know if he wants me or not. First he was crying the he was jumping next thing I know he's hugging me Draco is unconscious and I'm being apparated to an unknown location.

I get confused just thinking about this afternoon. I left the house to go clothes shopping and now I think I've been kidnapped. If someone had of told me all this would happen I might have stayed home but if they also mentioned that Harry would be my mate I probably would have left the house a little earlier.

Wow Harry Potter is my mate. I cant believe it. I've had a crush on him since  i first saw him and I thought I would be stuck in the friend zone forever. But now to have him be mine I cant believe how lucky I am.

But sitting all alone in this room, when I have two mates hanging around doing who knows what. I don't feel that lucky any more and I'm starting to get really hungry. Especially since I left the house early this morning to get away from my mothers smothering and now the sun is setting and i still haven't eaten anything yet.

Just as I get to wondering how long I would be locked up in this (admittedly nice) room.  When a loud pop resounded in the air as a small, old, and wrinkly,  house elf appeared before me shocking me from my reclined position.

Dinner is served at 8pm would you like me to direct you there or would you like to freshen up first. He said, his squeaky voice loud in my ear pushing my headache to new heights.

Yes, please take me there. I said as I rose from the couch. He slowly led me threw the house the dark colors and calm atmosphere doing much to relax me.

When I entered the dinning room it appeared to be empty. The house elf disappeared as soon as he led me there. I slowly walked in and sat down in one the chairs as I sat down I noticed a door  cracked open with a stream of light spilling out. 

I slowly stood back up as I heard light moans and whimpering coming from the tucked away room. As I approached the moans became louder and was able to recognize Draco's voice this only made me more curious about what was going on. I slowly pushed the door open a little wider and saw Draco wrapped in Harry's arms.