chapter 15 part 3

Draco's point of view 

I loved the sensual image of an impassioned Ron helpless beneath an dominant Harry. Looking at them together I myself was helpless against the desire coursing through my veins.

Seeing how Harry worshipped Ron's body I desperately wanted to join in. Only not participating because I wanted them to have this time together.

When Ron took my lips with his I was immediately over run with pleasure. The taste of him was warm and sweet. The feeling of his tongue sliding against mine had my mind melting.

I felt Ron getting distracted by the things Harry was doing to him. So I started roughly nipping on his flesh, so that he would only pay attention to me.

The level of my jealousy surprised me. I knew that Ron Had been in love with Harry for a long time. The longing eyes he would caste him where very obvious from my seat across the dinning hall. I don't know why I didn't realize that I was looking at both of them at the same time.

But I actually wasn't surprised when he and Hermione started dating. Me and Hermione are actually good friends. So of course I already knew about their foolish plan and told her it was a bad idea but she didn't listen to me.

I'm Assuming it didn't work out because days after they came out with their artificial relationship Harry had a new girlfriend and Hermione's crush  ignored her like thin air.

Thinking about how far they went to convince others of their genuine  affection for each other. I start plundering Ron's mouth even more roughly as jealousy flared up inside me once again.

Looking down at Harry marking his territory all over Ron's skin. I felt over come by the desire to do the same. So that the next time anyone saw him they would know that he belongs solely to us.

I leaned down and took one of his pink nipples into my mouth while Harry was worshipping the other one. Seeing that Harry had marked him again for the fourth or fifth time I decide to give him a matching mark on the nipple i was licking.

He was the first person I had ever marked. The last time with Harry I passed out from pleasure before I could. But I'm glad that I ended up waiting because it feels more intimate now that we are all together.

Just as I was about to mark him. I saw Ron's hands reaching down towards me. To stop me from enjoying myself no doubt. But I imagined his hands shackled above his head in the same manner that I wished his clothing gone earlier.

Now he was really helpless but I knew he loved it. The way his body completely relaxed and his eyes closed until they were half lidded said it all.

Looking at him helpless and bound pleasure racing through his body. Moans and whimpers slipping through his slightly parted lips.

I felt empowered and strong knowing that I had made the tough and unshakable Ron have such an enchanting expression.

While I was observing the changing expressions on Ron's face Harry had not stopped for a moment. Continously painting hickeys and marks all over Ron's skin.

Once again I felt a tinge of jealousy but I was also extremely aroused contemplating whether I should keep going or just step back and enjoy the veiw.

I grabbed Harry's hair and turned his head towards me. I saw Ron's eyes widening as I took Harry's lips in an erotic kiss. I enjoyed the feeling of having all of their attention on me.

While me and Harry are kissing I reach out and slowly tweaked one of Ron's soft pink nipples between my fingers. I slowly tangled my tongue with Harry's  drawing sweet and husky moans from the both of them. I knew Ron wanted to touch us but the helplessness in his eyes turned me on even more.

The way they where following my lead made me feel like I was in control and made me feel powerful. I liked it for a moment but soon I felt overwhelmed and like I didn't know what to do next.

Harry slowly pulled away from my lips as he looked into my eyes, his hand which was also fondling Ron's body slowly came to a stop.

His deep voice entered my ear as he said that was fun, but lets stop for now. I want our first time together to be more special.

I never got to mark Ron but I was ok with that because right now I was still overwhelmed with the power I had previously held and the pleasure that was still coursing through me.

Harry picked both of us up even though ron was still bound by the invisible ties and took us into the bathroom where the huge tub was already filling with warm water.

Harry placed us into the tub which was large enough to fit all three of us comfortably and began slowly washing us up.The feeling of his hands softly washing my body kept me aroused but also made me relax deeper into his touch.

Somewhere along the line the binds disappeared off of ron and soon I felt his rough touch on my scalp.

Where he calmly messaged shampoo into my long hair. I felt myself melting under the combined touch of my mates, as we slowly bathed together. It wasn't long before I had completely fallen asleep in my mates arms.