Chapter 9

"Cats of all Clans, settle down. ShadowClan has a lot of news. Prey is running well. The deathberries," Ravenstar glared at Berrystar. "Has made one of our warriors, Buzzardwing go crazy. Because of that, he, Icestorm, and Lizardheart have retired to the elders' den with our elders; Owlfeather and Tawnyfur. One of our warriors; Briarflower, has died from greencough shortly after. Mintnose has given birth to four lovely kits. She has named them Mudkit, Bouncekit, Lightningkit, and Brightkit. Mudkit was sadly, been born dead. We also have three new apprentices; Ashpaw, Lionpaw, and Sparkpaw." "ThunderClan also has a lot of news. After the fight of deathberries with ShadowClan, our deputy Claweye has been missing. We blame ShadowClan for killing him." Flamewhisker looked at his paws in guilt. "Our new deputy is Moonfrost. Acorndusk has given birth to Claweye's kits and has named them Cloudkit and Hawkkit. " Berrystar meowed. "RiverClan has plenty of fish in the river as well as kits. One of our apprentices, Silverpaw, found Mintnose's kit; Bouncekit in the river. We have given him his warrior name Silverwing!" Stormstar meowed. Silverwing glanced at Mintnose and Flamewhisker who was also looking and smiled. "WindClan has plenty of prey and my son, Longwhisker, has died of greencough. We held vigil for him a quarter moon ago. We still grieve for him." Whitestar meowed. "SkyClan has plenty of prey and our leader; Blazestar has lost his last life and I am the new SkyClan leader. The deputy is now Cinnamonfur." Cherrystar meowed. All the cats parted back to camp.