two

scouts pov • 04/05/19

i started my stream about 20 minutes ago and i noticed i have more viewers than usual. probably from the whole 'quackity' incident. my chat kept asking me if i knew alex or if me and him were friends. every single time i would just give a witty response.

i didn't really feel like gaming. so i asked my chat for song requests and most of them were dumb. luckily i knew some of the meme songs they requested. but other people requested some good and cute songs as well.

twitch

• live 3,585 viewers
ssscoutisbear                                    [ subscribe ]
chilling and playing music ✨
just chatting
(english)

user1: she's so adorable omg
user2: Youre so good at singing!!
user3: you and alex should collab tbh
user4: give me your talent!!! now!!! hand it over
user5: Shes not that good alex is better
user6: When are you and Carson collaborating again?
user7: you're an inspiration 💕
user8: whoever said she was bad can i come over i just want to talk
user9: ily

it was about 10 to 15 minutes when something unusual happened. my stream was getting raided. and it was by the one and only: quackity.

my chat was filled with "omg quackity is here!" and "RAID". this was probably the funniest thing to ever happen to me.

"y'all i still don't know who the fuck quackity is. i was going to watch a video but i had to start streaming. woah the viewers like doubled! uh, hi new people?" it was so weird and interesting. then i see a very enticing comment from chat.

quackityhq: licklicklickmytoes

"wow 'quackity' so mature." i rolled my eyes. "why are you raiding my stream fool." the chat was starting to get harder to read cause more people started to arrive.

quackityhq: cause no one else is streaming and i just finished my stream for tonight

"how coooooool." i moved on from our conversation and sang 'maybe' by girl in red.

quackityhq: so how's your grammar doing

my chat blew up when he said that. i saw the comment and laughed. "fuck you i had just gotten my wisdom teeth removed. i was blasted." i chuckled.

quackityhq: drugs are bad!!! don't do drugs!!!

"wow you've never gotten your wisdom teeth removed then. it was the laughy gas thing they put me under."

after another song i decided to end the stream. it was almost midnight and i was getting tired.

i got ready for bed and laid down. i opened my phone one last time. i decided to look at my twitter dms.

message requests (12)

i opened my messages requests to respond to some fan messages. i like to do this often because it helps brighten my mood.

quackity without the hq @quackity4k 5m
hey

💕✨