six

scouts pov • 04/23/19

*call with alex*

"bruh! there's no way you've never tried strawberry pie! how long have you lived?" i yelled at alex. we started laughing and he got defensive. "i don't know man! i just never have."

"okay well i make bomb-ass pie so at one point you've got to try it." i said.

"well maybe i'll just have to come over and try it."

his words shook me. i was not expecting him to say that at all. i mean, i wouldn't mind him coming over.

"well then maybe you should." i replied back. we laughed for a second until it got silent.

"wait, seriously?" he said and i laughed a little. "well, yeah. that'd be so much fun!" i responded.

"okay well when dork." he said and yawned. we had our face cams in and i could see he was tired.

"mmm, i mean do you have a way of transportation?"

"yeah i have a car. it's pretty beat up but it drives." he chuckled a little bit and put his head on his arms.
(a/n: i have absolutely no idea if he has a car lmao)

"well how about this saturday? anytime would work... oh my gosh! we can make a video and i can teach you how to make strawberry pie!"

"okay, cool. it's a three to four hour drive to san francisco so i guess i can vlog it too. ew, vlogging." he said and cringed.

"ooooo you're going to become a vlogging channel!"

"ew no stop. that's disgusting."

me and alex laughed for a couple of minutes and eventually said goodnight then ended the call. i was really excited to hang out with him on saturday. i hope we'll have a good time.

💕✨