𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 [riant]

━━━━━━ ENTERTAIN;┊paradise in your eyes                 ✧・

━━━━━━ ENTERTAIN;┊
paradise in your eyes                 ✧・

y/n looked at the ground, ashamed. very much at herself and she had tears prickling in the corner of her eyes. was it really her fault that she was a slow learner? another round of medical alcohol was applied to her chin and that caused y/n to wince again, shutting her eyes closed with a tear falling down her cheek. the amount of egregious tears that were being held back by her were incredibly painful.

"forgive me, y/n." the tender hearted voice apologized. y/n looked up and smiled reassuring, despite having gloomy eyes.
"it's okay, mai-neesan."

the marigold haired woman smiled, before continuing to apply the cotton ball that had alcohol on it onto y/n's bloody cut below her jawline. even when she closed her black eye, the tormenting pain attacked her even more.
hisaki came in with a couple of bandaids to restock in a shelf, and bandages for the minor bruises on y/n's thigh and arms. "how is our little sister doing?" the blond man asked, with concern. y/n avoided a greeting, keeping her red puffy eyes on the platinum grey floor.

"it was the third time this week. hisaki-niisan, i think we should actually keep her ho-" "this is so embarrassing...i always need you guys to come to the rescue like i'm some...timid useless little girl...and it's true!" y/n weeped, letting out a shaky sob. hisaki dropped the supplies on a nearby desk stand and made his way to y/n. mai placed her hand on her shoulders, frowning.

"y/n, those words...you know they only said that because they were upset that things didn't go their way." mai tried not to raise her voice in order for y/n to finally get the comforting message. hisaki kneeled down and examined the tiny injuries y/n had. "look, y/n. it's not your fault-" "enough of that! i know it's my fault!" y/n cut her brother off, glaring at him before gazing back at the clean floor. hisaki, slightly taken aback by her outburst directed towards him, looked at mai alarmingly.

she sighed and continued to apply the medical substance on y/n's cuts. "why don't you wrap the bandages around her thigh for me?" mai demanded than asking. hisaki stood up and nodded, taking one last glance at y/n hesitantly.

now at the present time, y/n was in hisaki's office. standing in front of his large bookshelf that stood directly behind his fancy hard wood desk filed with so many essential utensils and books. y/n's smile was calming, her eyes were kind and filled with affection. reading mai's journal brought nostalgia to her, but never did it bring her to a breakdown. she learned how to control herself more after all.

"l/n?"

y/n jolted and turned around sharply to see adonis standing at the doorway of hisaki's office curiously. "a-adonis..good morning~!" y/n chirped, flashing a closed eye smile. he smiled back, flustered from her casual charisma. "good morning. i was wondering if you'd want to help out with undead in a few minutes." he began. "of course i would love to!" y/n brightly said, but she noticed the distance adonis stood from her. she felt aware that no one should be taking a step in the owner's office unless granted permission.