Calvalry Battle💥

The rest of the class finally finished crossing the finish line.

"Y/n so cool you finished 3rd!"Ochaco cheered clapping

I put my hand behind my neck in embarrassment , I hate being put on the spot but I gave it my all.

They announced the next game.

Everyone began getting Into groups of 4.

"Let's go ask Deku" ochaco exclaimed as she grabbed my arms and dragged me with her.

"Hey lets be partners " she exclaimed at him as he began to cry tears of joy.

"You okay Deku?" I asked concerned as to why he was even crying.

"No one wants to be with me but you guys do and that makes me so happy" he exclaimed continuing to cry.

"Okay okay calm down Deku! We need to focus! We need one more person!" I exclaimed with my hands up towards him trying to get him to calm down.

He wiped off his tears and composed himself.
"I know who" he confidently said.
•••

Tokoyami set up in the front, me and Ochaco in the back and on top Deku.

I felt everyone's eyes glaring at us.
Not just the crowd but the teams

Well with Deku worth so much he's the target.

Katsuki's team kept coming at us.

"Watch out " I yelled as I saw Katsuki flying in for a mid air attack.

I launched an energy blast at him as he let out an explosion and sent him back down where his team caught him

"YOULL REGRET THAT ! YOUR HEAR ME SHORT STUFF!!" He yelled out practically fuming.

"Wow thanks y/n" Deku muttered out

"We have to avoid them!" I exclaimed as we began to float to avoid the other teams.

••••
Todoroki was coming at us and Dark shadow tried attacking just to be blocked.

"What just freakin happened?!" I yelped in awe as a gust of wind went passed us and Deku's headband was gone.

We all turned and saw Todorokis team had gotten to us.

Crap!

"We'll get the points back let's go!" Ochaco yelled out

Then we heard Katsuki start yelling at Deku as he jumped towards him and Deku jumped towards Todoroki.

End game.

Deku looked really down.

"Um Deku... look at Tokoyami " I said calmly while pointing at him.

His dark shadow held up a bandanna he got ensuring we'd pass to the next round.