Seven's a crowd💥

"You know I don't have a clue where they're at" Mina complained as we walked through the festival crowd in search of the guys.

Where would they be? Cmon think Y/n, what would Katsuki want to be doing right now?

"HA!!! IM BETTER THAN ALL YOU IDIOTS " Katsuki yelled extremely loud and sounded proud.

"There they are" me and Mina muttered as we both turned the direction the yelling was coming from.

We ran around the corner and they were at an obstacle course.

"Hey! Guys!" I yelled as I waved at them.

"Hm, hey lookie there guys!" Kaminari smiled as he pointed at me and Mina running towards them.

Katsuki turned and was wearing a 1st place medal and Kiriahima had a nice try ribbon pinned on his shirt.

"Hey guys" kirishima whimpered as he gave off a weak wave, almost forcefully.

"Woah! Nice try? Really" Mina said sarcastically as she pointed at his shirt.

"Yeah, Bakugo beat me, but I feel they should be giving 2nd place something better than this nice try ribbon" Kirishima complained frowning down at his ribbon.

"It's still manly Kiri! It uh, it shows you at least tried and gave it your all!" I smiled as I gave him a thumbs up.

"Thanks Y/n" he muttered as he gave me a small smile.

"What are you guys doing next?" Mina asked curiously

"Well there is an arcade here, we were actually going to check it out for a bit , wanna come you two?" Kirishima replied excited.

"Heck yeah they're coming! You owe me a rematch short stuff from last time!" Katsuki scowled as he pointed his index finger at me.

"From last time? You mean from our first date?!" I asked baffled he even remembered I beat him when we went to the arcade for our first date.

"Hell yeah! I won't be going easy on you this time!" He proclaimed as he continued to smirk at me.

"Ha! You're so on!" I laughed as his smirk grew and he grabbed my wrist and began to lead me to the arcade.

"Let's go then!" Sero announced as we went rushing to the arcade.

"Wait up you two!" Kirishima yelled as the group followed behind us.

***

When we finally got there it was already packed.

Who knew a lot of people liked to play arcade style  games.

"I think we have to go buy token but look at the line" Kirishima whined as he slumped in place looking over at the line that had more than 10 people.