Trust me💥

"Are you excited to work for Endeavor?" Sero asked as we continued to walk back to UA.

"Yeah I actually am, I'm finally going get into the real action " I smiled as I threw punches in the air.

"Lucky" Sero exclaimed kicking a rock .

"Hey! Don't sound so down! We're just first years and besides you'll get a work study too! Not everyone in our class has one yet, not even bakugo or Todoroki have their licenses, be patient " I said as I tried giving him an ease of mind.

"You're right! " Sero smiled "Besides I have-"

He didn't even finish his sentence Because as we passed an alley I got yanked Into it.

"Ah! What the heck!!!" I growled as I started getting up from the floor.

"Y/n!!! Are you okay ?!" Sero exclaimed as he ran to my side and helped me get up.

"Y-yeah" i stammered out as I looked forward to see who pulled me in.

"Hello Y/n" my mom greeted us.

"What the hell do you want ?!" I scowled out as we both took our battle stance

"Who is this? Your boyfriend?" My mom asked suspiciously looking at Sero.

"Why does everyone-" I started to question.

"What happened to your boy toy Dabi" she asked as she came closer Into the light.

I got a better look at her but she was hurt.

She had untreated burned marks on her arms and her cheek.

"What happened to you?" I asked as I stared at her marks

"*Scoff* You're little boyfriend happened" she whimpered and her eyes got teary.

"I guess your ex happened since now you're prancing around with this one, careful she's kissed a blue flamed demon" she muttered as She reached behind her and popped out a gun and pointed it at Sero.

"Okay your crazy" I replied and she switched the gun towards me.

"Crazy? Crazy? You want to know what's crazy? Me wanting to live with my daughter alone so we can have a perfect life without anyone butting in and separating us!" She yelled out shaking as she tried to keep the gun still.