1

Mira had sat perched calmly and quietly onto the bench near the skate park. It had a clear view of all the boys performing their tricks to one another, launching themselves into the sky on bikes, scooters and skateboards. Watching happily as she ate her sandwich, Mira has noticed a long streak of brown hair flash before her eyes, shooting up towards the clouds before the sound of four wheels slammed against the ground. She shook her head briefly and blinked a few times, only to see a tall girl with brown hair, wiping her forehead with her gloves. The girl was beautiful, she had a unique and tight eye shape, was tanned and wore all black. She seemed masculine, it was clear she worked out and had fairly large biceps, which were covered in tattoos. The girl turned and looked over towards Mira, they had locked eyes for a moment and in a split second, Mira knew what she needed to know. The girls eyes were so calm and inviting, yet carried a not so certain spark of lust and sadism.

Mira had stared into the woman's eyes for only moments before her hand started to tremble, noticing the woman scoop up her skateboard and march towards her. The woman sat beside her on the bench and stared with a smirk. Mira stayed facing ahead, nervously.

"Sup beautiful?" The girls deep voice said softly.
"Ummm...Sorry, Are you talking to me?" Mira asked shakily.
"I don't see anyone else matching that description round here, what's your name?"
'Mira"
"I'm Rainey" the woman replied "Why were you staring? You like what you see?".

Mira remained silent.

"Look at me" Rainey said sternly and grabbed Mira's jaw with a firm but loving hand "and answer me. Do you like what you see? Tell me exactly what you think".

Mira just stared at her, getting locked into her eyes again. Cold, but loving. "I-I um.....Well, I just thought your tricks were good" Mira stuttered out. Rainey controlled a smirk as she let go of her jaw.

"I'll see you back here tomorrow" Rainey said coldly and got up and pushed herself away.

The next day arrived, same place, same time, same bench. Mira unwrapped her sandwich as usual and watched the boys, but Rainey was nowhere to be seen. After 10 minutes of sitting on edge, a few friends of hers had came over to say hello. They were walking through the park just hanging out. She stuck with them for hours and hours, constantly watching over her shoulder for Rainey. But she never turned up.

Eventually the time hit 8pm and it was getting dark. Mira was alone as she headed ou through the parks entrance and onto the street, nervous in the eerie silence and darkness.

"Mira?" A familiar voiced asked and her heart sank. Her head swung back and fourth, looking for the source. Rainey was stood right behind her and she jumped with fright.

"Hey! Calm down! I didn't mean to scare you, I'm sorry" Rainey's eyes widened "It's getting late, you live far?"

"I have to catch a bus" Mira said quietly.

"Doesn't seem safe...you could stay at my house tonight" Rainey smiled warmly.

"Umm, no that's okay thank you"

"I live just down the street, it's okay. I don't bite" she chucked.

"No really...my sister will be really mad if I'm much later home" Mira sighed.

"Atleast let me drive you home? Come on" Rainey smiled and offered a hand.

The two got into her car and it was a fairly talkative ride, the two got to know each other a lot more, even in such a short space. However at a certain point in the dive, Miras smile had slowly faded. She stared in awe at Rainey as she focused on the road, slightly dazing off, only to be interrupted by her phone buzzing with a text. The smile wiped completely as she read it.